Can't connect on coop campaign

12 minutes ago, colia100 said:

So anybody have the issue where you can't connect in coop for the campaign? Tried with several friends over several months and no luck. Had no issue with mp btw.

Is there a known fix to this?

I’ve also had the same issue. Game’s so old now. But I would love to see this be remastered. 

• 2 weeks later...

I tried co op campaign with 2 PS3s and 2 copies of Ghost Recon FS on the same network and it connected right away. So that tells me there's serious issues with Ubisoft's servers for this game. Another friend that I clear could see online both in-game and on PS3, I couldn't connect with at all.

I had similar problems with Guerrilla Mode earlier but could eventually connect. Multiplayer I hear has gotten worse on connections. With co op campaign, I didn't have the same luck. I was able to connect to someone over 2 years ago but not since then.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I and a friend managed... the first invite fails.. almost ever single time. 

How we managed? ... so i had the game saved.... he did one invite to me... i accept it ... and it failed. Next i did an invite to him and it worked. 

Every single time. 

The were a couple of times when i started... and mine failed and his would work ... 

I don't know if this would help but this is how we did it.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Seriously this is so Broken, How the Fuck can’t I connect with my 2nd console at all, it keeps giving me the message to my account or alt, whichever one tries to join via invite or lan that the host is using content you have not yet downloaded, which is Bullshit when we have all the same content, I even removed all dlc and still the message appears.

Will this ever work? Should I try joining someone with Nat 1? What should I do/try??