Beast Marks (Locations)

sword_of_omens

On 4/25/2020 at 11:49 AM, TheHarryGamer99 said:

I have once quest left in which I need to get four crystals from skeletons. However, the map and it yellow line is going in circles and is not any help. Do you know what I need to do?

@TheHarryGamer99 Teleport to the town that is at the entrance to the Volcano region, (on the map above, it is 2 spaces west of the Red Triangle or Earth Golem spot)

From there, travel East and in the next few screens should be a bunch of skeletons in groups you can kill and get the shards from as loot.  Keep in mind that they don't always drop them right away.

On 27/04/2020 at 6:41 PM, sword_of_omens said:

@TheHarryGamer99 Teleport to the town that is at the entrance to the Volcano region, (on the map above, it is 2 spaces west of the Red Triangle or Earth Golem spot)

From there, travel East and in the next few screens should be a bunch of skeletons in groups you can kill and get the shards from as loot.  Keep in mind that they don't always drop them right away.

Thanks I hope this works. I will let you know if it does.

1 hour ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

Thanks I hope this works. I will let you know if it does.

Cheers it worked. Got everything done. I just ignored the line and killed the skeletons like you said and it worked after a few attempts. I think you need to not talk to the person that gives the quest after intially speaking to him. It appeared to change the quest from active(gold marker on minimap) to just other villager(green marker on minimap). The travel line was of no help. It only appeared in the Northern Mountains for some reason.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...