Keeping track of character eliminations

drummer360540

Hey everybody!

So I know you can't exactly see how many kills you have on each character. But if it helps anyone out, my brother was saying he was unlocking the 50 elimination trophies for each character sometime around Mastery 6-7. I can confirm that that is around when you unlock those trophies as that is where my Mastery levels are at every time I get the trophies. 

Also, there is also the Realm Tracker website that could possibly work to keep track of kills but it wouldn't allow me to view the stats for my characters even though the option was there (maybe it will work for someone else). 

Hopefully this helps someone out!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, drummer360540 said:

Hey everybody!

So I know you can't exactly see how many kills you have on each character. But if it helps anyone out, my brother was saying he was unlocking the 50 elimination trophies for each character sometime around Mastery 6-7. I can confirm that that is around when you unlock those trophies as that is where my Mastery levels are at every time I get the trophies. 

Also, there is also the Realm Tracker website that could possibly work to keep track of kills but it wouldn't allow me to view the stats for my characters even though the option was there (maybe it will work for someone else). 

Hopefully this helps someone out!

Thanks for the tip these are the last trophies I need for this platinum!