How to quickly boost Pure Gold.

GUDGER666

• 2 weeks later...

On 22/04/2020 at 2:29 AM, GUDGER666 said:

The game is on PS Now so what i did was use a free trial and a Laptop as my 2nd player to self boost.  If you don't have a Laptop, PC or 2nd PS4 to use PS Now just get a boosting partner. To be able to pair up you will need to be within 1 safety rank of your main account/partner. I would advise getting to either A or S as i found these levels to be pretty dead. To get there just let the AI drive and it will take about 6-7 races. Once there go to Ranked and pick 25% distance, chances are you will be put in an empty lobby, if you aren't just back out and try again, once in the lobby have your Alt or partner search and eventually they will be in your lobby. If anyone joins just kick them, I've just gone from 1600 to 2008 in 1hr and only 4 people joined but non got into the race. 

Now for the race, in qualifying retire, in the race retire but remember to retire your main last so you will win. The point's you get will depend on how many points you already have. My Alt had 1650 and i was getting 20 points per win, when it dropped to 1500 i got 19 per win, either way it won't take long. If someone joins your session after you have ready up, they most likely won't have enough time to join because your session will be over so quickly. If someone who already has the trophy is will to help you it will go even faster as they will have a higher skill rating than you. 

Thanks 100% worked. Thanks! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 22.04.2020 at 4:29 AM, GUDGER666 said:

The game is on PS Now so what i did was use a free trial and a Laptop as my 2nd player to self boost.  If you don't have a Laptop, PC or 2nd PS4 to use PS Now just get a boosting partner. To be able to pair up you will need to be within 1 safety rank of your main account/partner. I would advise getting to either A or S as i found these levels to be pretty dead. To get there just let the AI drive and it will take about 6-7 races. Once there go to Ranked and pick 25% distance, chances are you will be put in an empty lobby, if you aren't just back out and try again, once in the lobby have your Alt or partner search and eventually they will be in your lobby. If anyone joins just kick them, I've just gone from 1600 to 2008 in 1hr and only 4 people joined but non got into the race. 

Now for the race, in qualifying retire, in the race retire but remember to retire your main last so you will win. The point's you get will depend on how many points you already have. My Alt had 1650 and i was getting 20 points per win, when it dropped to 1500 i got 19 per win, either way it won't take long. If someone joins your session after you have ready up, they most likely won't have enough time to join because your session will be over so quickly. If someone who already has the trophy is will to help you it will go even faster as they will have a higher skill rating than you. 

Leader of the lobby can kick players? Explain please. And what do you mean 25% distance? Safe rank can be earned in offline play with AI or what? Thank you in advance

Worked perfectly. Many thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 22. 4. 2020 at 3:29 AM, GUDGER666 said:

Thank you sir!!

had bit problem with PS Now few times disconnected and then find same lobby with my primary acc was taking long but I did it.

I start with 1 825 point and after 10 hours I did finally 2 003. 10 hours just cos of that searching for same lobby plus breaks.

Edited by Faty_CZ_

My 2 accounts seem not to be able to be in the same same lobby!

I always find the same people and I think we must have almost the same amount of points. 

Rank S for both accounts but one have only 1150 points and the other one nearly 1800. 

Is there is something wrong for me? 

1 minute ago, chocoletti said:

My 2 accounts seem not to be able to be in the same same lobby!

I always find the same people and I think we must have almost the same amount of points. 

Rank S for both accounts but one have only 1150 points and the other one nearly 1800. 

Is there is something wrong for me? 

Wait some time till these people leave the game. I suggest you to boost early mornings or at nights. People do not play that time, thus, you will find your second account with no problems

Hi,

The method of posting my problem on a forum still works!
I was able to find my second account and finally boost this trophy rght after my message!!!

In just over 3 hours, I managed to get the 2,000 points necessary for this trophy, starting from 1200 points.
Thanks for the tip.

If you get into a lobby with enough people its pretty easy to get your rank up. Just quit qualifying and hold back at the start of the race and just pick people off when they inevitably crash into each other. You wont beable to get near the better racers but you will be suprised how easy you can creep up positions. They changed the requirements and you just need to finish in the top half to get points

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, chocoletti said:

But when you're rank A or S, there is not a lot of people in the lobby.

With 4 people, you need to be 1 or 2 or you lost points.

I tested with a new account and quicky got 1800 points without driving at all. 

Fair enough. Think i was rank b/a and it was quite full but this was couple months ago before new one came out

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This method definitely works. Just don't do what I've done and got my main account to a S rank and my second account down to C through disqualification and for my second account to vanish from the lobby.

I'm now having to get my second account up to an S rating as despite it being rated A it still can't join the same lobby as my main account. I would try and downgrade my main account to speed things up but I can't find any ranked 5 lap lobbies and no one is joining mine.

• 6 months later...

I personally got lucky I guess with this one, and got it within 6 races a few months back (had never entered ranked play when the game originally came out). I played after 2 am, so maybe a tip could even be from me to play at night, maybe less players are on, not really sure though, maybe I just had a good night hehe. But ofcourse a negative to my method is being tired, but I guess that night I gave it my all to get this trophy.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

About to start this game now, thankyou for your method ? 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I am Gold skill rating but still need three or so clean races to get to safety rating A. Does anyone here have a gold rating and still have the game installed? If so I'd really appreciate a few minutes of your time just to finish off the safety rating trophy. I just can't find anyone in the lobbys

4 hours ago, pinturasmartinez said:

hello you would have to find someone who has an A rating, the room only matches you with your same rank

Skill rating or safety rating? Or both? I’m gold which is why I’ve asked for someone who is already gold. But if we need to be same safety rank as well I will need someone with a B safety rating 

• 3 weeks later...