Free in the PSN store just now. Available until May 10, 2020 at 7:00pm CEST

Looks like it was made free in error then and is no longer available. Will lock this one up.

EDIT: Listing is back on the store and it's at full price again. I still have it in my downloads list so hopefully they let those keep it who managed to grab it while it was free.

EDIT 2: This is now available for free again, so I've reopened the thread.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

Not in US :(

Yes it is. I used my alternative account to check it. You have 2 versions, make sure you download the Free Version and not the PSNow version. 

@Stevieboy maybe you want to change the title, since it's free for everyone until may. 

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

Bandai Namco. If you really care about people very much then give us Naruto Shippuden Legacy Collection for free or My Heo's Academia all seasons anime instead.

It’s free, absolutely free. No strings attached. I don’t think it is fair to complain about it?

9 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

Bandai Namco. If you really care about people very much then give us Naruto Shippuden Legacy Collection for free or My Heo's Academia all seasons anime instead.

See I normally despise the whole URGGH DON'T BE AN ENTITLED MANBABY GAMER mantra (with horrible disregard for the meaning of the word entitled) but this is something that is 100% free with no fine print.

Edited by LunchCannon54