Peeress of Pull-Ups Trophy Guide

What's up Clan, here is a quick guide on how to get better at pull-ups in Final Fantasy VII Remake and earn the Peeress of Pull-Ups Trophy!

Hopefully this video helps, I've got an all in one collectibles guide coming soon. Nearly done with the editing for it.
In the mean time, enjoy!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, RossLegends said:

This was the hardest trophy for me so far. Very frustrating. 

Ya definitely can be an annoying one! I tried for 15 minutes straight before I finally got it and now I've got the rhythm down I can usually do it 1st go!
Glad you got it knocked out! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, xDevilizer said:

It’s only 4 buttons combination, the tempo changes every time you have to press given button couple of times. Nothing that challenging.

True, but the errors are so punishing that you can't basically make any.

But yeah, since it's only 1'30'' for each try, i agree that this trophy shouldnt take that long

• Like 2

i was able to do it by assigning a direction to the movements, rather than think of the actual button symbols. Triangle being 'up' and X being 'down' and so on. Then i my head reciting the direction order with each cycle. So if the order was :triangle::cross::circle::square: I would say Up, Down, Right, Left in my head as I went. It probably sounds weird, but it really worked for me. Good luck to those that are currently working on it.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop
  • Like 4

Did this just some hours ago.

In every try Jules always failed in second round at pull-up 43 or 44. Also Jules fails guaranteed one time in the first round.

Managed to beat him 45 to 44. If you manage to get the lead with 5 pull-ups after round one you have a fair chance of winning.

If your points are equal to Jules´ points in the end you loose also.

Squats where easy compared to this minigame!

Here is the trophy guide for this one:

Turn off sound and tough it out till you win. There isn't anything else to say really!

I spent more time researching this trophy and trying to find some hidden knowledge and there isn't any, it's RNG and muscle memory.

I finally got it when I got two of the same pattern for round 1 and 2. But again, sound off and practice and you'll win.

It's one of my least favorite trophies lol.

1 minute ago, Jables_The_Hutt said:

Here is the trophy guide for this one:

Turn off sound and tough it out till you win. There isn't anything else to say really!

I spent more time researching this trophy and trying to find some hidden knowledge and there isn't any, it's RNG and muscle memory.

I finally got it when I got two of the same pattern for round 1 and 2. But again, sound off and practice and you'll win.

It's one of my least favorite trophies lol.

Ya took me 15 minutes of retrying over and over, I never turned off sound but seems to help lots!
Best for me is to count 1,2,3,4 while only looking at Tifa's movements & the vibrations of the controller and then picking up speed as the round progresses. I also ignore looking at either of their scores.

• Like 2

I beat And, then stuck on amateur. Didn't super long but my mind keeps thinking the squats. Or backwards so when its square circle tri X, i go square circle x tri or something. Stupidest fuckin trophy Square may have ever done in a final fantasy game. Hopefully this gets nerfed.

But ill try it on the weekend, i made an extra save there so i can finish the game/side quests and just deal with this shit after.. Saving after i beat amateur and then hopefully pro. Stupid

2 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

I beat And, then stuck on amateur. Didn't super long but my mind keeps thinking the squats. Or backwards so when its square circle tri X, i go square circle x tri or something. Stupidest fuckin trophy Square may have ever done in a final fantasy game. Hopefully this gets nerfed.

But ill try it on the weekend, i made an extra save there so i can finish the game/side quests and just deal with this shit after.. Saving after i beat amateur and then hopefully pro. Stupid

I hope you get it mate! Can be a pain in the ass! 
If you still get stuck, send me a PM and I'll try and help. Cheers mate!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I've been trying for days myself using the various methods. i don't know if I can do this. 

It can honestly be a pain mate! 

I meant to clarify as well if anyone gets stuck and needs help, I have the US version of the game so can only really help with that. (I live in AU so Shareplay isn't viable.

2 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

It can honestly be a pain mate! 

I meant to clarify as well if anyone gets stuck and needs help, I have the US version of the game so can only really help with that. (I live in AU so Shareplay isn't viable.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Yeah, I've been thinking about trying to find someone via share play because I am pretty frustrated. I wish you were closer, LOL. 

Took me a good 45mins to get the trophy and I think the reason I was fucking up initially was because I thought its similar to the squats challenge where maintaining a steady rhythm ensured u won. However, for this u really got to increase your rhythm and try to ensure TIFA's animations are as smooth as possible. Also turning off music and dialogue is extremely helpful. I eventually beat him with 43-42. I don't think its possible to win if you stumble once