Raiders infinite reputation glitch

breakXedge

Nice.. Progress is so slow per conversation that I couldn't tell if it was actually going up and that was on one of the earlier tiers of rank, Cautious --> Neutral. Assuming the rep requirements scale up it would be even worse getting from Neighborly to Ally. Still, any glitched farming helps so thanks! Now we just need one for the Settlers.

The reputation boost looks really small. Is this actually faster than just logging on and doing a daily mission each day? I get that you can get it quicker if you grind it for hours, but does it save any actual playtime?

And you would still need to log on every day to do the foundation daily as well...

Edited by sepheroithisgod

10 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

The reputation boost looks really small. Is this actually faster than just logging on and doing a daily mission each day? I get that you can get it quicker if you grind it for hours, but does it save any actual playtime?

And you would still need to log on every day to do the foundation daily as well...

Well, I grinded like... One bar and half in like 1 hour. Messing it a couple times and having to hop. I'm pretty sure it's the fastest way, I'll continue tomorrow if isn't patched.

3 minutes ago, Zepiiinho said:

Its necessary do the maximun reputation rank for the trophy?? What level we need for take a trophy??

Yes, there're two trophies related to reputation, one being allies with the raiders and one being allies with the settlers. 

I don't think there's a level requirement for the trophies but some say to be at least level 20 as some missions could be difficult.

Edited by breakXedge

Yes but my question are: You need to complete the 4 levels of reputation for the trophy??

Just now, Zepiiinho said:

Yes but my question are: You need to complete the 4 levels of reputation for the trophy??

34 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Yes, there're two trophies related to reputation, one being allies with the raiders and one being allies with the settlers. 

I don't think there's a level requirement for the trophies but some say to be at least level 20 as some missions could be difficult.

3 minutes ago, Zepiiinho said:

Oh yes, you have to fill 4 times the reputation bar until you become ally.

I actually only went back to F76 today because of your great initial post @breakXedge and interestingly was given both daily quests. I don't understand the inner workings of the game, though.

I'm only following the method in the first video because I screwed up the second vid (handed in the quest) and I'm too afraid Bethesda's going to fix something :)

5 hours ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Gracias a ambos, puedo confirmar que ambos métodos funcionan a partir de ahora :)

Editar: el salto del servidor, por supuesto, no funciona una vez que haya entregado la búsqueda diaria (segundo video). 

But, for do the trophy need arrive to max reputation? Or only arrive at 4 level?

9 hours ago, Zepiiinho said:

But, for do the trophy need arrive to max reputation? Or only arrive at 4 level?

Tienes que llegar a aliado, el cuarto nivel, después del icono del pipboy con la birra. Te recomiendo que te pongas con ello antes de que lo parcheen.

I just handed in the quest «The new arrivals” to Paige twice!! And then on the third try my fucking controller died ??

i tried the same method as in the video above, and I’m pretty sure it counted because the reputation bar popped up all three times. Can anyone who has this quest available test this? To lazy to go trough those quests with a new character?

12 hours ago, Casanova1887 said:

I just handed in the quest «The new arrivals” to Paige twice!! And then on the third try my fucking controller died ?1f62d.png

i tried the same method as in the video above, and I’m pretty sure it counted because the reputation bar popped up all three times. Can anyone who has this quest available test this? To lazy to go trough those quests with a new character?

Would you mind being a bit more specific as to what you did? 

I thought the "New Arrivals" mission auto completed once the perquisites were met. Was it during the inoculation? Any specific speach dialogue etc... 

I'm part way through with a new character (level 15 at present) so I was hoping to try it out tonight. 

Of course, I’m sorry for not being specific!

first you make two six packs of nukacolas you then have to deliver to Paige (foundation) and Meg (raiders) I went straight to Paige, picked the first option then the third I’m pretty sure! Then back out fast of the dialog menu pressing O rinse and repeat. I did it to fast twice ass well, but even if the timing is a little more difficult, it still would be an amazing way to get reputation.

sorry for not being more specific, but when my controller died and the quest completed I panicked and closed the game. Because i tought the dialog option mabye would appear again! So I couldn’t save the clip while I was doing it.....

Edited by Casanova1887
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Casanova1887 said:

Of course, I’m sorry for not being specific!

first you make two six packs of nukacolas you then have to deliver to Paige (foundation) and Meg (raiders) I went straight to Paige, picked the first option then the third I’m pretty sure! Then back out fast of the dialog menu pressing O rinse and repeat. I did it to fast twice ass well, but even if the time is a little more difficult, it still would be an amazing way to get reputation.

sorry for not being more specific, but when my controller died and the quest completed I panicked and closed the game. Because i tought the dialog option mabye would appear again! So I couldn’t save the clip while I was doing it.....

So Meg? I was hoping it was to Paige :(

The third option is a strength check saying "drink it or I'll smash it over your head", are you sure it's that one? ?

Edit: either I did something wrong, or this doesn't work, cause I tried to give the cola to Paige more than once by quickly backing out of the menu and lost the cola. 

Edited by SquidGeneral10