Raiders infinite reputation glitch

breakXedge

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

Hey, any info? Hahahah sorry mate

I tried the method and it doesn't work, basically you hand Paige the NukaCola (to inoculate) and choose the first speech option then the 3rd speech check (+4 Charisma), once you get rep you can back out and repeat the speech check again but you don't get anymore rep. Seems we'll need to do the settlers rep the traditional way.

• Like 1

There is a reputation glitch that has been found for Settlers but it's not an infinite glitch like the raiders, however does give a decent boost.  I've posted the video below but the time period you can do this is fairly limited (20 mins between 8pm and 8.20pm)

10 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

There is a reputation glitch that has been found for Settlers but it's not an infinite glitch like the raiders, however does give a decent boost.  I've posted the video below but the time period you can do this is fairly limited (20 mins between 8pm and 8.20pm)

Yeah I saw that video from DemonAsylum, nice one! Bad hours for me though...

12 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Se ha encontrado una falla de reputación para los colonos, pero no es una falla infinita como los asaltantes, sin embargo, da un impulso decente. He publicado el video a continuación, pero el período de tiempo para hacerlo es bastante limitado (20 minutos entre las 8 p.m. y las 8,20 p.m.)

Sorry for the questions.

But I tried yesterday at 8:00 pm and it didn't work out, I don't know what I did wrong. My two questions are:

1. To know the server time ... is it the same as your local time or different? The brand somewhere?

2.When you start the glicht is it appropriate to start the mission from 20.00 or can you have completed it earlier in the day?

I also saw the video yesterday, but it is in English and I am Spanish. :(

Edited by Zepiiinho

2 hours ago, Zepiiinho said:

Sorry for the questions.

But I tried yesterday at 8:00 pm and it didn't work out, I don't know what I did wrong. My two questions are:

1. To know the server time ... is it the same as your local time or different? The brand somewhere?

2.When you start the glicht is it appropriate to start the mission from 20.00 or can you have completed it earlier in the day?

I also saw the video yesterday, but it is in English and I am Spanish. :(

It's not 8pm it's when the timers are reset, the video creator is in the USA so its 8pm for them. You'll need to work out what that time is for you. Here in the UK its 1am so I won't be doing it unfortunately ?

@Optimus1_99 Thank you very much for sharing this information! :)

I just watched the new video. One aspect remained unclear to me : If I would be able to get one of these quest items before starting the quest and then hand the quest in multiple times utilizing the method described in the video, will I be able to hand in the exact same item the next day? Or do I have to go through the process of picking up one quest item before starting and handing in the quest each day? 

I'd wholeheartedly appreciate your answer. Sorry if it has been stated somewhere in the video or comments, I wasn't able to find this piece of information. 

Edit: I have just tried this method out myself.

Handing in the quest as described in the video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXmAs5LM5Z0 ) led to my Watercooled Bone Saw (which I found at the first location shown in said video) remaining in my Junk item list. Make sure to pick this item up when the Daily Quest is not active. What I had to do was to finish the Daily Quest normally once after getting it, then look for an additional item after having handed in the Daily Quest. This additional item will then be put into your Misc / Junk list.

When the Daily Quest stopped appearing after server hopping for around 18 minutes, I still had the item in my inventory which should mean that I won't have to collect it again in order to use the glitch tomorrow and the days after.

There were no real complications occuring for me utilizing the glitch. Sometimes I didn't gain any reputation when finishing the quest (DemonAsylum talks about this in the video), but I didn't back out of the conversation, simply hopped the server and got reputation when finishing the quest again.

Best of success to you!

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
added information
  • Like 1

@Bizzy_Montana_ Yes I've had mostly success using this method. Originally I wasn't getting XP every time, but if he starts talking too much I tend to back out a redo the chat lines to make sure I get the XP. I generally get about 10 successful runs each time I do this. 

@WARLOCK1972 Look up Demon Asylum's video on youtube. It's not 100% reliable but it's the best method currently and in just a few days I've almost reached the beer level of the reputation (though already had some rep to begin with) , should have this done within a few more days.

• Like 2