All Side Missions trophy question

Turbobuddah

I've just done the last side mission, have already gotten the trophys for doing all the slaughters and proving grounds and A Little On The Side didn't unlock. Do I need to do all the Slaughters and Proving Grounds in my playthrough to yrigger the trophy? 

Double checked the side mission list and not missing any and that's the only thing I can think of

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes you do, because all of those things are considered to be side missions. The only things that don't count towards the side missions trophy, are the Season Events, Takedowns and anything from the trophy DLCs.

Thing is I have done them, if I hadn't done all of them I would have the trophys for the 3 different slaughters and the 6 proving grounds

Just completed the Cunning proving ground solo and it didn't appear in my side quests either

Edited by Turbobuddah

6 minutes ago, Turbobuddah said:

Thing is I have done them, if I hadn't done all of them I would have the trophies for the 3 different slaughters and the 6 proving grounds

Just completed the Cunning proving ground solo and it didn't appear in my side quests either

In that case you're utterly screwed and will have to start over from scratch with a new character :(.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

In that case you're utterly screwed and will have to start over from scratch with a new character :(.

Maybe, i'll solo each one and see if that makes any difference, might redo each of the Dynasty Dash ones read they can be problematic

5 minutes ago, Turbobuddah said:

Oh wait... just noticed i've completed but not 'discovered' the proving grounds. In the middle of cleaning up Eridian texts anyway, fingers crossed

Are you sure you got all the side stuff? I was in similar position in post-game cleanup and manually checked an internet side mission list with the ones I had and noticed I was missing the last one given by (the endgame super hunter dude... forgot the name)'s robots. Fireworks display for him or something similar. It didn't pop up as new on my map and that was after I discovered everything.

You got that one? In the cave with the two robots on the final planet (It's been a long time)

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

Are you sure you got all the side stuff? I was in similar position in post-game cleanup and manually checked an internet side mission list with the ones I had and noticed I was missing the last one given by (the endgame super hunter dude... forgot the name)'s robots. Fireworks display for him or something similar. It didn't pop up as new on my map and that was after I discovered everything.

You got that one? In the cave with the two robots on the final planet (It's been a long time)

Yes

Literally cross referenced the list with powerpyx pictures

Edited by Turbobuddah