DAYMARE 1998 100% Trophy Walkthrough in under 4 hours plus more

Optinooby

Seems I had my in-game timer randomly reset at around 20 hours maybe. I had left the game on the pause screen two different days while I slept and I noticed when I went to make another save the next day, my save file all of a sudden said I had only played for just over 2 hours at the end of Chapter 4 (it was on 14 hours I believe before I slept the second time). Was able to get the trophy for finishing in under 4 hours on my first playthrough due to this. Not sure if it'll help anyone (since it's quicker to do another playthrough obviously than to leave your game on pause) but just thought it's worth a mention.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2020-05-02 at 0:14 AM, TachikomaShiki said:

Seems I had my in-game timer randomly reset at around 20 hours maybe. I had left the game on the pause screen two different days while I slept and I noticed when I went to make another save the next day, my save file all of a sudden said I had only played for just over 2 hours at the end of Chapter 4 (it was on 14 hours I believe before I slept the second time). Was able to get the trophy for finishing in under 4 hours on my first playthrough due to this. Not sure if it'll help anyone (since it's quicker to do another playthrough obviously than to leave your game on pause) but just thought it's worth a mention.

So do you mean that after your save file goes over around 20 or 24 hours the timer resets?

If thats true i will do that right before i fight the final boss so i can get the Runner trophy on my first playthrough.

Im trying to beat Daymare difficulty right now and i was planning to get the trophies for beating the game under 4 hours and never dying on my second playthrough on easy but i hope if i do this i will only need to worry about getting the never dying trophy on my second playthrough.

And i get very frustrated and stressed by time limits and its hard to figure out where im supposed to go in this game often so i will be very happy if i dont need to get that trophy the regular way.