I Made a Personal Decorator Guide for You

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot mate... I've beaten the campaign on Realistic and Combat Immersion on Realistic, done all the zombies trophies too... I was wondering if there's any idea how far through I am towards the platinum at this stage? Debating whether to keep going or to give in.

6 minutes ago, lukeyboy8767 said:

Thanks a lot mate... I've beaten the campaign on Realistic and Combat Immersion on Realistic, done all the zombies trophies too... I was wondering if there's any idea how far through I am towards the platinum at this stage? Debating whether to keep going or to give in.

By the sound of it, you still have Veteran without Reloading checkpoints, accolades, collectibles, and camos to do (and maybe multiplayer) so you're still looking at quite a bit of work but if you've done realistic then you can do the veteran challenge without much trouble and the collectibles can be done on that run too. The accolades and camos are quite time consuming and there's no real easy way around that. As far as effort goes, you're probably 50% done with the campaign stuff but as far as time goes, maybe like 30%? Still, I'd finish it if I were you, you're pretty far along and deserve the plat for all the effort you've put in thus far. Keep up the good work man

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BCarsonElite said:

By the sound of it, you still have Veteran without Reloading checkpoints, accolades, collectibles, and camos to do (and maybe multiplayer) so you're still looking at quite a bit of work but if you've done realistic then you can do the veteran challenge without much trouble and the collectibles can be done on that run too. The accolades and camos are quite time consuming and there's no real easy way around that. As far as effort goes, you're probably 50% done with the campaign stuff but as far as time goes, maybe like 30%? Still, I'd finish it if I were you, you're pretty far along and deserve the plat for all the effort you've put in thus far. Keep up the good work man

Thanks for the rough idea dude. Got all the multiplayer trophies already... I'll give the platinum a go as the rarity of it is very tempting.... Guess I can just watch some Youtube while grinding the camos

2 hours ago, lukeyboy8767 said:

Thanks for the rough idea dude. Got all the multiplayer trophies already... I'll give the platinum a go as the rarity of it is very tempting.... Guess I can just watch some Youtube while grinding the camos

yeah exactly, I watched a season and a half of the office exclusively grinding camos haha literally anything you can do to keep your mind busy will help quite a bit. The majority of what you have left is just busy-work so get through that and you'll have a 0.7someting% plat on your hands

• Like 1