Survivor Difficulty Glitch.

jorb1n

6 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yes but I think it only works with certain versions I got mine to work by a friend of mine couldn't

Thank you so much for commenting!! I’ll try it out and if it doesn’t work, i might have to do it the legit way :)

22 minutes ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

The glitch has existed for 11 years. If they were gunna patch it they'd have done it long before they ported the games over to ps4. 

This^

The PS3 version of the glitch was fixed very quickly so no longer exists but for the PS4, the porting company used an unpatched PC version of the game which still had the exploit intact so if they were going to fix it, they would have done so with the one and only patch which was released a few months after the collection came out.

1 hour ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

The glitch has existed for 11 years. If they were gunna patch it they'd have done it long before they ported the games over to ps4. 

They fixed it on ps3. There is only one specific american version on ps3 on which you can do this glitch and only if you don't install the patch. So the japanese stack of the ps3 version is basically the only one where you have to play survivor legitimately.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2020 at 1:04 AM, Hafidh_Haramain said:

Can anyone confirm that the survivor difficulty glitch still works after they released the new patch 1.03 (enhanced pro patch) or did the patch fix the difficulty glitch? Can anyone confirm?

It’s a possibility, but pretty much everyone who wanted the plat has done it by now, so i don’t think anyone has tried it. 

On 02/06/2020 at 7:04 AM, Hafidh_Haramain said:

Can anyone confirm that the survivor difficulty glitch still works after they released the new patch 1.03 (enhanced pro patch) or did the patch fix the difficulty glitch? Can anyone confirm?

I can confirm. Just did the glitch on 1.03 on NG+

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/24/2022 at 5:58 PM, ChouShirakawa said:

So that glitch doesn't work at all on any PS3 european version?

I think aslong as it's a disc that's unpatched it may work 

1 hour ago, RayShuttlesworth said:

Sorry I’m a little late to the party. Which glitch is this? Is it the one where you play on easy during the whole game but change the difficulty at the last moment during the final boss fight? 

I believe so yes