Game Master question

Quick question about the Game Master Trophy. If I keep rewinding time to practice on a certain part of the game will they count towards the trophy not unlocking? I'm having trouble at this one part when jumping over a bridge. I keep falling instead of jumping. So as long as I practice the jump by rewinding time and then exit to title screen without saving, can I still unlock the trophy? 

EDIT: Got the platinum and can confirm that you can reverse time as much as you want so as long as you don't save the game and quit to the menu it doesn't count towards the trophy. If you rewind time just quit the game and reload a save.

Edited by The Titan

35 minutes ago, The Titan said:

Quick question about the Game Master Trophy. If I keep rewinding time to practice on a certain part of the game will they count towards the trophy not unlocking? I'm having trouble at this one part when jumping over a bridge. I keep falling instead of jumping. So as long as I practice the jump by rewinding time and then exit to title screen without saving, can I still unlock the trophy? 

It’s been a long time since I last played this but I believe it will count regardless if you quit to main menu. I might be wrong but it’s not worth risking. 

Practise the jump but don’t rewind. Just let the timer bleed you out and restart from the last checkpoint. Checkpoints are very generous in this game. 

50 minutes ago, boromir120 said:

It’s been a long time since I last played this but I believe it will count regardless if you quit to main menu. I might be wrong but it’s not worth risking. 

Practise the jump but don’t rewind. Just let the timer bleed you out and restart from the last checkpoint. Checkpoints are very generous in this game. 

Really? Wow that sucks. I guess the checkpoints are generous but it's still annoying having not to rewind time just because of a misjump. I have never been a fan of 3D platformers that have a fixed camera angle. 

43 minutes ago, The Titan said:

Really? Wow that sucks. I guess the checkpoints are generous but it's still annoying having not to rewind time just because of a misjump. I have never been a fan of 3D platformers that have a fixed camera angle. 

Then why would you play Prince of Persia?

14 minutes ago, The Titan said:

it was on sale

A fair answer!

Ps I believe Boromir is right I played it fairly recently and I read the same elsewhere so I just bled out most of the time and saved rewind for the couple of times later on I couldn't face doing most of the climb again.

On 23/04/2020 at 10:06 AM, The Titan said:

The game isn’t too hard and isn’t too long. Play through the game normally first, get use to the game mechanics and how to do each section. Then go for the no rewinds