Is my GT Driving Force Wheel possessed by satan?

willmill97

Jokes aside, I've just started using my Logitech GT Driving force wheel on this, and driving the X1 for example, it oscillates like it has been possessed by a demon, swerving left to right rapidly even on a straight. I have my hands firmly stuck onto the wheel, but the game is pretty much unplayable. On the F1 games it's worked so smoothly, but here on GT5 it's not, if anyone has any tips? If anyone has any ideas for settings that solve this it would really help, thanks. 

Edited by willmill97
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Jokes aside, I've just started using my Logitech GT Driving force wheel on this, and driving the X1 for example, it oscillates like it has been possessed by a demon, swerving left to right rapidly even on a straight. I have my hands firmly stuck onto the wheel, but the game is pretty much unplayable. On the F1 games it's worked so smoothly, but here on GT5 it's not, if anyone has any tips? If anyone has any ideas for settings that solve this it would really help, thanks. 

Considering the car, it's not the best example ! :D

The X1 his a powerfull monster, so if you make full speed with this one, even on a straight !

So try to use the gas very very lightly ... or even better, try your wheel on GT5 with a more common car ;)

Even with a regular pad, this car looks unplayable at first ;)

29 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

See if you can move the dead zone for the wheel either in GT5s options or increasing the dead zone on the wheel. Not sure if that's possible on GT Driving Force.

I've not seen the options for that, but I don't think thats the whole issue. I really don't know.

24 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Considering the car, it's not the best example ! :D

The X1 his a powerfull monster, so if you make full speed with this one, even on a straight !

So try to use the gas very very lightly ... or even better, try your wheel on GT5 with a more common car ;)

Even with a regular pad, this car looks unplayable at first ;)

It does it before I have hit 100 mph, but I need to use that car for the vettel challenges :( 

• 2 weeks later...