Trophy Thoughts

GunarmDyne

Looks like a straightforward list, though I do wonder about the "Complete X's Story" trophies. Will they count if the character is in your trio or do they have to be the main character? That will result in a minimum of 6 playthroughs.

Other than that, the only potential missable one would be encountering L'il Cactus, assuming he shows up in places that you get locked out of or you have a limited window to find him.

Beating Anise on Hard may or may not be a problem. I don't recall if you can switch difficulty at will, but a Hard run from the start can just be one of those playthroughs.

• Like 1

On another site I read that the character trophies unlock for all 3 party members, so you can get them all in 2 playthroughs.

that being said apparently 3 playthroughs are necessary to get all boss trophies. I’m not familiar with the original, nor have I payed this one yet, but this is just the information that I’ve read.

9 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

On another site I read that the character trophies unlock for all 3 party members, so you can get them all in 2 playthroughs.

that being said apparently 3 playthroughs are necessary to get all boss trophies. I’m not familiar with the original, nor have I payed this one yet, but this is just the information that I’ve read.

What site did you read that on?

24 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

Need to confirm if character trophies pop for all 3 or not, but 3 playthrouhs is mandatory because 3 different final bosses for each players pair ( Duran/Angela, Charlote/Kevin and Hawkeye/Riesz). 1 Hard playthrough plus 2 or 5 in Begginer difficulty.

EDIT: A player in leaderbord have the platinum and characters story trophies pop for all 3. Then 3 playthroughs for platinum.

Edited by regislc30

17 minutes ago, regislc30 said:

Need to confirm if character trophies pop for all 3 or not, but 3 playthrouhs is mandatory because 3 different final bosses for each players pair ( Duran/Angela, Charlote/Kevin and Hawkeye/Riesz). 1 Hard playthrough plus 2 or 5 in Begginer difficulty.

Hm do you think that a full Hard playthrough is required? The Trophy only say "Defeat Anise on hard" but you can change the difficulty at any time in the game.

Edited by Aladan82

51 minutes ago, Aladan82 said:

Hm do you think that a full Hard playthrough is required? The Trophy only say "Defeat Anise on hard" but you can change the difficulty at any time in the game.

Well, you can do the first playthrough on a lower difficulty and see if is possible to earn the trophy changing the difficulty just before face him/her. If not, you do a full hard playthrough in second or third run lol.

40 minutes ago, GunarmDyne said:

@TenebraZero My guess is she's the final boss of the new content added to the remake.

The Black Rabite is the original super secret/bonus boss (and may still only be available in the Duran/Angela route).

Or maybe it's a new super secret boss, but After all the shit i've been went trough beating FF VII remake on hard, i'm not afraid anymore, at least here the lv cap it's not locked at 50.

Edited by TenebraZero
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

Hope the trophies you earn at the start will pop when you load up the demo data that's supposed to carry over.

Is this a thing? Maybe I'll re download the demo and play it again, since I deleted my save from the demo like an idiot haha