Trophy Thoughts

GunarmDyne

On 4/23/2020 at 10:37 PM, noyram23 said:

I'm a bit confused on this, does it mean I have to select the specific pair above or does the final boss correspond to the main player you pick? Say if you play as Duran, then Kevin, then Hawkeye, that should cover all 3 final boss right?

The final boss is only based on the main character chosen, the pairings just mean they share the same final boss.  For example, if you choose Duran or Angela as your main you will fight the same final boss.  The same applies to Kevin/Charlotte and Hawkeye/Reisz.  So, yes, if you do a playthrough with as Duran your main, then Kevin, then Hawkeye, you will cover all final bosses.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Geninjo said:

Any tip for EXTREME POWER and ROBUST POWER? I finishe my second playthrough and I didn't take any of the trophies.

for Robust Power, you have to learn 20 abilities for one character and for Extreme Power, you have to hit most likely LV99 to learn all abilities for one character (the abilities from NPC are not included) 

11 hours ago, ddcso said:

Hi, where i can level up fast after the anise boss fight, for the last skills ? 

for my suggestion, play again with NG+ then you have get x300 exp ability. So from there leveling is very easy.

• Like 2