Which series do you have all trophies in?

OathToOblivion01

Well being a Completionist at heart even before really getting Into trophy hunting, i currently have (without stacks since i never do stacks):

Batman Arkham, Bioshock, Crysis, Dead Space, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Infamous, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, Prince of Persia and Uncharted, with my next goal being Assassins Creed where im currently only missing Chronicles and Odyssey as well as God of War, where im missing the latest one. That being said im really glad to see more and more remakes and remasters of Games that never had trophy support in the first place instead of reruns of ps3 era games that already had trophies, because i hate the fact that for soooo many series its currently impossible to get all games of that series even though you have all trophies available (most infuriating being the original Assassins Creed)

If you exclude stacks and for example, VR spin-offs (I'm not gonna buy a VR for just a handful of games, I'm not that stupid) then I am working and will have/already have done:

Assassin's Creed, Alien (Xenomorph trilogy), Batman, Bioshock, Crash Bandicoot, Call of Duty, Dark Souls, Dead Island, Dead Rising, Dead Space, Devil May Cry, Dishonored, DOOM, Fallout (and yes, someday I will go for F76), Far Cry, God of War, GTA, GRID, Hitman, Infamous, Just Cause, Jak & Daxter, Lara Croft/Tomb Raider, Medal of Honor, Middle-Earth, Metro, Mortal Kombat (No luck with MK vs DC though), Need For Speed, Prince of Persia, Ratchet & Clank, Red Dead Redemption, Red Faction, Resident Evil (if they don't shut down Umbrella Corps until 2021), Saints Row, Silent Hill, Spyro, Splinter Cell, Sly Cooper, Sniper Elite, Sniper Ghost Warrior, Tekken, The Sims, The Walking Dead, Trine, Uncharted (if PS4 trilogy counts), Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein. 

Edited by HaserPL
forgot a few titles
  • Like 2

I'm two trophies away from having all the Fromsoft Souls games 100%:

• Demon's Souls - Platinum
  • Demon's Souls (EU) - Platinum
  • Dark Souls - Platinum
  • Dark Souls 2 - 2 trophies from Platinum
  • Bloodborne - Platinum
  • Dark Souls 3 - Platinum
  • Dark Souls Remastered - Platinum
  • Sekiro - Platinum

Will eventually get the Demon's Souls (AS) Platinum as well as the inevitable remake.

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 2

If you mean the series from the right side of your trophy list...

Dark Souls - both PS3 and PS4,that means 1, 2 and 3

Devil May Cry - both PS3 and PS4 - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, reboot

Prince of Persia - Sands of Time, Warrior Within, Two Thrones, Forgotten Sands, Reboot

I guess that's all so far!

• Like 2

I have all the trophies for the following game series.

God of War

Sly Cooper

inFAMOUS

[PROTOTYPE]

Spyro

And I aim to earn all the trophies for these series someday.

Darksiders

Disgaea

Uncharted (Excluding the DLC Online trophies)

DOOM

Soulsborne

Nioh

Suda 51 (Killer is Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, No More Heroes, Shadows of the Damned etc.)

Edited by James_Tonto

Depends on how you define a "series", and whether different region versions and separate GOTY / base game + DLC count or not.

I have all trophies from the two Nioh games and the two Nier games. Also have all Witcher-related games' trophies (Witcher 3 GOTY, Thronebreaker, Gwent), but the separate Witcher 3 + DLC trophies are still missing (which is technically speaking the exact same trophy set as GOTY). 

I'm also aiming for all Yakuza game trophies (missing Dead Souls from the English version ones, but have Ishin which is Japan-only).

I have everything in Ratchet and Clank (in every system)

If we don't count every copy of every region, then i also have everything from SoulsBorne-Sekiro ( 8 games, only missing Demon's Souls NA and AS)

And i will also have everything in Borderlands and Kingdom Hearts when all the dlcs are released for parts 3 (except Borderlands 1 - JP and Kingdom Hearts 3 - AS)

I would like to get everything in Tales of Series as well but Tales of Innocence R and Tales of Vesperia (ps3) don't have English versions

Edited by sephiroth4424

Without stacks:

- Oddworld (Munch's Oddyssee, Stranger's Wrath, and New 'n' Tasty)

- Rocketbirds (Hardboiled Chicken, and 2: Evolution)

- Stealth Inc. (1 & 2: A Game of Clones)

- Hotline Miami (1, and 2: Wrong Number)

- Ico and Shadow of the Colossus if that counts

I haven't 100% these games, 'cause of the DLC's but I can list:/ Only counting PS4 games

Far Cry (3-4-5-New Dawn-Primal)

Bioshock (1-2-Infinite)

Watch Dogs (1-2)

Mortal Kombat (X-11) 

Worms (Battlegrounds-WMD)

IDK if this counts, but every COD I have, I have its platinum

CALL of DUTY  (Black Ops lll-Modern Warfare-Modern Warfare Remastered)

2 hours ago, HaserPL said:

If you exclude stacks and for example, VR spin-offs (I'm not gonna buy a VR for just a handful of games, I'm not that stupid) then I am working and will have/already have done:

Assassin's Creed, Alien (Xenomorph trilogy), Batman, Bioshock, Crash Bandicoot, Call of Duty, Dark Souls, Dead Island, Dead Rising, Dead Space, Devil May Cry, Dishonored, DOOM, Fallout (and yes, someday I will go for F76), Far Cry, God of War, GTA, GRID, Hitman, Infamous, Just Cause, Jak & Daxter, Lara Croft/Tomb Raider, Medal of Honor, Middle-Earth, Metro, Mortal Kombat (No luck with MK vs DC though), Need For Speed, Prince of Persia, Ratchet & Clank, Red Dead Redemption, Red Faction, Resident Evil (if they don't shut down Umbrella Corps until 2021), Saints Row, Silent Hill, Spyro, Splinter Cell, Sly Cooper, Sniper Elite, Sniper Ghost Warrior, Tekken, The Sims, The Walking Dead, Trine, Uncharted (if PS4 trilogy counts), Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein. 

Holy crap, you have more time on your hands than I do lmao

2 minutes ago, destroyer42701 said:

Holy crap, you have more time on your hands than I do lmao

It May seem like a lot but bear in mind that most of these games don't have online trophies, and if they did, I already did or am currently boosting them. My goal is to finish PS3 online this year, and from 2021 start working on PS4 titles so I can have all these series finished. If I wasn't at least mildly a fan of them, I wouldn't bother truth be told.

-Assassins Creed

-Dark Souls

-Dead Space

-Dragon Age

-Far Cry

-Red Dead Redemption

-Uncharted

-Fallout (unless we are counting Fallout 76)

-Watch Dogs

-GTA

2 hours ago, HaserPL said:

The question is, "Which series do you have all trophies in?"  Not which series have you played...  You almost had me impressed.

Edited by jpmelville

20 minutes ago, jpmelville said:

-Assassins Creed

-Dark Souls

-Dead Space

-Dragon Age

-Far Cry

-Red Dead Redemption

-Uncharted

-Fallout (unless we are counting Fallout 76)

-Watch Dogs

-GTA

The question is, "Which series do you have all trophies in?"  Not which series have you played...  You almost had me impressed.

Will be back in a year or so and you will be impressed. I have the hardest games from this series done, and what's left is just checking off games from the list.

Hey there :)

I've listed a few series which I have earned all trophies in in my profile banner.

It's a bit outdated, for example because of Borderlands and Wolfenstein which aren't done anymore.

Further series which I completed (I only count them as that when it's really 100% including all stacks) are for example

• Bioshock
  • Far Cry
  • Grand Theft Auto

Additionally, I've finished everything from Naughty Dog (if the remakes of Crash are excluded as they weren't developed by ND) & Telltale Games (including their role as publisher so that 7 Days to Die & RGX Showdown are covered). My "honorable mention" would be Rockstar Games, I didn't push through the "Gold Rush" in RDR 2 yet but the rest is done.

I guess visual novels aren't interesting here so I won't point them out in detail, but for example Stein's Gate & the Root Letters currently have "no trophies left to conquer" :)

Greetings from Germany!

• Like 2

All?  Or All that I own? 

For the latter, it includes some sports games Madden, MLB The Show and getting very close for NHL (only two trophies left, soon to be one).  

Close on Far Cry too, just one more DLC pack for Far Cry 5.

I typically follow the rules, but in this case I don't think it's fair to count stacks/duplicates, unless there are substantial trophy differences—in which case it's not actually a stack/duplicate—like Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 remastered and Shantae ½ Genie Hero Ultimate Edition.

Crysis

Crash Bandicoot

Dead Space

Bakugan

Naruto

Gravity Rush

inFAMOUS

Jak (and Daxter)

Resistance

Styx

It's unfortunate that I can't count Spyro because i'm missing Skylander: Spyro's Adventure, Uncharted because i'm solely missing Fight for Fortune, Killzone because i'm missing Killzone: Intercept (standalone), Sly Cooper because of the Bentley's Hackpack game that I've been procrastinating on getting for years (lol), The Walking Dead because of Survival Instinct (which is an entirely different type of game than Telltale's), and whatever else there is.

I'm also being held back from some, like Sonic because of two mere trophies in Sonic Mania and Dragon Ball from one in Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Then you got series that just keep on going even when you've been keeping up or catching up before their new releases, like Far Cry and Tomb Raider.

Then again . . .

edit:

4 hours ago, destroyer42701 said:

Was curious if anybody has obtained all trophies in a specific series? 

You have to clarify what you truly mean by "series", because some game franchises have multiple separate series, like Tomb Raider (classic, modern), Dragon Ball (Raging Blast, Xenoverse), Sonic (Adventure, Sega All-Stars), etc.

29 minutes ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Additionally, I've finished everything from Naughty Dog (if the remakes of Crash are excluded as they weren't developed by ND)

Even though the developers are irrelevant, the Crasn Bandicoot remasters still count as Naughty Dog games. 

Edited by EcoShifter