Hi all!

SpacebarPlays

Thought i should do a quick introduction post considering how much i use this site, tended to stay off the forums but decided to change that.

My names Anthony, 28 from the UK. Been a gamer for over 20years, ever since watching my dad play Abes Odyssey on the PS1. 

Gaming habits have varied overall, used to play Call Of Duty semi-professionally when the original Modern Warfare was released, played on a few teams during then + WaW days.

Moved onto the Xbox after that though, went into competitive Halo3 for around a year before dropping that to play a new indie game called 'League of Legends'. Spent 5 years playing that semi-professionally, had a few teammates that are now 'pros' but i could never find the work/gaming balance to achieve the same.

Started PC gaming, mostly strategy games and after a big change in lifestyle, sold my £4000 PC to pursue 'dreams' which may/may not pan out, who knows.

In the meantime, when Spider-Man came out on the PS4, i jumped at buying the console and have got a massiveeeee backlog of games that need completing, including HZD, the Uncharted series and a ton more.

I love writing (As you can probably tell) and have stalled on trying to be a journalist due to essentially a years worth of 'writers block' so i decided what better way to combine my 2 loves than doing a 'completion blog' which should shake the cobwebs off.

Will be using the forums to chat all about upcoming releases and helping out with MP Games wherever possible. To help me with my writing, i will be doing a Trophy Checklist as i try to keep my new account on PS4 at a 100% completion rate as well as giving my reviews as i complete the games.

Happy to have found a site thats quite friendly forum-wise :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...