Where do I download the Chinese (CN) version?

ryuji_sakujo

What storefront (region) has the CN version of this game?
There are 5 stacks of this game:

• 3on3 Freestyle • NA
  • 3on3 Freestyle • EU
  • 3on3 Freestyle • CN
  • 3on3 Freestyle • AS
  • 3on3 Freestyle • JP

I checked the Chinese store, couldn't find it there. Can someone maybe post the Chinese game title so I can find it easier?
It's not in other Asian stores afaik, I checked Hong Kong, Singapore (who have the AS version), and ofc the Japanese store (has the JP version).

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

10 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Ah, you need to go on www.Obtgame.com to buy a CN PSN account from there. You can get PSN CN top ups too before getting the CN version of the game.

No.. it's a free game so I don't need to top-up my wallet at all.
And I have a Chinese, Hong Kong and Singaporean account.

Just tell me what store, what the game title is and if it's still listed or if it's been removed.
Serious replies only by players that have accessed this game or know how to..

I have a Chinese account.. yes, it's mainland China. No I didn't confuse it with Hong Kong account..

Still can't find it in the store.
Can someone link to the item in the store?

Please before posting obvious replies, try to grab the game yourself (CN version).

I've already tried looking for it in the Chinese store, obviously.. so no obvious answers please, it's not helpful at all.

And I know the difference between AS (Asia), KR (Korea), HK (Hong Kong), CN (China), JP (Japan) stacks and PSN regions..

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

Try this:

https://store.playstation.com/zh-hant-tw/product/HP1573-CUSA06261_00-3ON3FREESTYLE001

Or this:

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP1573-CUSA06261_00-3ON3FREESTYLE001

Must be one of them

The region tags here maybe are wrong.

According to another trophy site the 5 regions are:

EU

NA

JP

HK

TW/KOR

Edited by ferryjan
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, ryuji_sakujo said:

I have a Chinese account.. yes, it's mainland China. No I didn't confuse it with Hong Kong account..

Still can't find it in the store.
Can someone link to the item in the store?

Please before posting obvious replies, try to grab the game yourself (CN version).

I've already tried looking for it in the Chinese store, obviously.. so no obvious answers please, it's not helpful at all.

And I know the difference between AS (Asia), KR (Korea), HK (Hong Kong), CN (China), JP (Japan) stacks and PSN regions..

You're really rude.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

Try this:

https://store.playstation.com/zh-hant-tw/product/HP1573-CUSA06261_00-3ON3FREESTYLE001

Or this:

https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP1573-CUSA06261_00-3ON3FREESTYLE001

Must be one of them

The region tags here maybe are wrong.

According to another trophy site the 5 regions are:

EU

NA

JP

HK

TW/KOR

I've let BlindMango know about the potential mis-tags so this should be sorted soon :).

• Like 1

So I tested the links:

3on3 Street Basketball MVP Beta (CN)

3on3 Freestyle TW/Taiwan(?) (redirects to link #1 if you're on CN account)

3on3 Freestyle (HK)

So the first one directs to beta version, which doesn't have a download option anymore.
Second seems to be the correct one(?), will check with Taiwanese account tomorrow.
Third is the Hong Kong store which has the AS version, not what I'm after.

Thanks for the help again, I'll write an update tomorrow.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

I grabbed the CN version with my HK account in late 2018, but it's no longer available (if I try to check the store page from my download list I end up there https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP5041-CUSA06185_00-0000000000000000). I tested it back then and I couldn't access the servers (I had a "Blocked IP" message after the title screen) while the other versions (EU/NA/AS/JP) were working just fine. I tested it again today and I still couldn't connect to the servers (it just asks me if I want to play offline), I then installed and tested the AS version and it was working just fine.

It's most likely unlisted everywhere and it was probably limited to chinese players (and maybe a few other asian countries ?) in the first place. Let me know if you find anything though, I would be interrested in doing all the stacks including the CN one at some point if it's possible !

• Like 2

I think the CN version is shut down..
http://fs.mytvgame.com/fs/news/nots/20200221/56856.html

With Google Translate I figured the text reads something like this:

"The game will shutdown 2020.03.25.
In order to serve our users interest, users will not be able to buy packs (and other microtransaction items?) from 2020.02.28 until the game servers are shut down.

The following is the shutdown schedule for 3on3 Freestyle (CN ver.):

1. 2020.02.28 microtransactions and purchasing packs will be disabled.
  2. 2020.03.18 [something about the PSN HK (Hong Kong) store]
  3. 2020.03.25 game servers will officially close.

Finally, thanks again to all players for your understanding and support of 3on3 Freestyle (CN ver.)"

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 2

Ok so I just looked more into this:

• Checked your link @SkepticW_, it directs to the 3on3 Street Basketball MVP Beta (open beta probably?) and there's no purchase/download link, can only add to wishlist so probably delisted.
  • Checked the TW link and it just leads to the Korean/English version.

So, in other words this is a "cold track" and surely the CN version is now unobtainable.
Case closed, thread locked.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
  • Like 1