Is struck gold trophy glitched?

DrewFrostStormy

I didn't have any trouble with it. I would say to double check the list and make sure everything is gold. I though I had missed it too, but I missed the star shaped character (his color is similar to the gold shade on the check list) also make sure you got all the seeds since you can't get the trees themselves.

8 minutes ago, Tankor_smash said:

I didn't have any trouble with it. I would say to double check the list and make sure everything is gold. I though I had missed it too, but I missed the star shaped character (his color is similar to the gold shade on the check list) also make sure you got all the seeds since you can't get the trees themselves.

Wait..a star shape? 0.o that’s strange. I don’t think I noticed that anywhere, I’ll check again. As for the seeds, I do recall I made all of those gold as well. Like I also mentioned (or maybe I didn’t, idk) I did make the items that spawn from the trees gold, as a guide mentioned that was also needed too. Its all so confusing personally, but imma hop on and double check again to see if what you mentioned is what I’m missing 

5 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

I didn't have any problems, did you get the pillow that spawns at night? I think you had to turn it to fruit first. 

Also the gold bowling pin is one that's easy to over look.

Yes, I believe I got the pillow too, and the bowling pin. Course, it’s already gold to begin with from what I can tell but I still did it anyway just to be sure. Should I worry about the items that come from the trees too like guides say, or no? Just wanna make sure so I’m not pulling my hair out over this trophy ??

2 minutes ago, DrewFrostStormy said:

Yes, I believe I got the pillow too, and the bowling pin. Course, it’s already gold to begin with from what I can tell but I still did it anyway just to be sure. Should I worry about the items that come from the trees too like guides say, or no? Just wanna make sure so I’m not pulling my hair out over this trophy 1f605.png1f602.png

You need to turn the trees back to acorns and turn them gold. 

I think what I ended up doing was turning everything I could into fruit and then turning the fruit gold. Made it easy to look at the item list to see what I was missing.

22 minutes ago, stupot00 said:

You need to turn the trees back to acorns and turn them gold. 

I think what I ended up doing was turning everything I could into fruit and then turning the fruit gold. Made it easy to look at the item list to see what I was missing.

Well the tree seeds, yes I did turn those gold too. As for your comment about turning everyone into fruit and making them gold, does that also work? I may honestly try that, see what happens ?

1 hour ago, DrewFrostStormy said:

Well the tree seeds, yes I did turn those gold too. As for your comment about turning everyone into fruit and making them gold, does that also work? I may honestly try that, see what happens 1f914.png

If you turn everyone into fruit it should work, I don't think it matters what "state" they are in.

There are a few tiny characters who are easy to miss. Checking the index (right on the directional pad) and carefully looking at each one is the best way I think, some of them look gold in their base form so it can be hard to see.

The only ones that you don't turn gold are the chimney, grandpa and giant doll I think.

People have reported problems with the snowman, is he missing from your game?

Edited by MammothCheese

18 minutes ago, MammothCheese said:

If you turn everyone into fruit it should work, I don't think it matters what "state" they are in.

There are a few tiny characters who are easy to miss. Checking the index (right on the directional pad) and carefully looking at each one is the best way I think, some of them look gold in their base form so it can be hard to see.

The only ones that you don't turn gold are the chimney, grandpa and giant doll I think.

People have reported problems with the snowman, is he missing from your game?

The snowman? I think I have him actually ? or well part of him. The other half is nowhere to be found. I’m starting to suspect that’s the problem if anything but I’m not sure 

Ok so after looking at everything, I’ve got all characters to gold. Yet nothing, so I’m assuming that more than likely, items from trees count. With that, I’ve also noticed a pattern. Each tree produces the same items over and over, but one specific item for each tree makes the last item on the trees list. Example: eat one of the eyes with the first tree and you get a strip of meat. Now if I could figure out which 3 items go with the other 3 trees, I should be good. Idk if it’s random chance with the items but, it’s what I’ve come to notice so far. Problem is, the nose I’ve noticed produces 2 items that I need with two separate trees. With the tree in winter area, gingerbread man. With the palm tree, a piece of meat. Making it become tedious and a pain in the ass for me to figure out. 

Idk if my theory would work but I am gonna try turning everyone that I can into fruits, then make them gold and see what that does 

Update: so it turns out that turning everyone gold is what matters. So I’ve got all right now, including poop and the tree seeds. However, I’m missing one character. Gingerbread man. It says I can only make him with a human part from pine tree. I already used human parts to make the final items for the other 3 trees, is there perhaps other items I can make the items from other than human parts to make this a bit easier? 

• 3 months later...

I'm pretty sure when I got it, I made sure every single character in the game was not a poop or fruit etc and then made them all gold. I don't think I even saw a gingerbread guy.

Looking at this screenshot the gingerbread guy is the nose character.

Wattam_20191221132606.jpg

So I kinda think you don't need the gingerbread guy to get gold at all since it is just like a poop or a fruit.

I guess you are either missing some of the hidden character like nobynoby boy or the prince or making sure you have done all the balloon, bowling pin sub quests.

I got this gold trophy in the after game so I don't think it's possible to lose a character forever anywhere, well I don't think so anyway.

If I recall you can make medium and big poos which actually makes several characters all into one big poop, you sure you don't accidentally have any characters stuck inside one another? I also made sure everyone had their correct hats on (since it is possible for random character to wear each other's hats etc.)

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 6:54 AM, enaysoft said:

I'm pretty sure when I got it, I made sure every single character in the game was not a poop or fruit etc and then made them all gold. I don't think I even saw a gingerbread guy.

Looking at this screenshot the gingerbread guy is the nose character.

Wattam_20191221132606.jpg

So I kinda think you don't need the gingerbread guy to get gold at all since it is just like a poop or a fruit.

I guess you are either missing some of the hidden character like nobynoby boy or the prince or making sure you have done all the balloon, bowling pin sub quests.

I got this gold trophy in the after game so I don't think it's possible to lose a character forever anywhere, well I don't think so anyway.

If I recall you can make medium and big poos which actually makes several characters all into one big poop, you sure you don't accidentally have any characters stuck inside one another? I also made sure everyone had their correct hats on (since it is possible for random character to wear each other's hats etc.)

You know, I never thought of having them wear their original hats 0_0 I mean I do have everyone unlocked thank god, and of course turned everyone back to normal before making them gold. I’ll definitely try giving them their original hats to see if that works