Trophy Thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Been curious about this game as is.  I think it's been on Steam for a while, but never tried it, but it looks interesting.

Trophies seem to indicate collecting pretty much everything and other gameplay related stuff, doesn't seem that difficult.

I agree, it just seems you have to collect a lot of stuff but there aren't any difficulty related trophies.

The game looks really interesting, I can't wait to try it.

• Like 2

Just thought I'd chip in - I reviewed the game on PS4 here: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/deliver-us-the-moon-ps4-review/

If you have a Pro, play it in the 4k/30 mode (it's 1440p upscaled) as the visuals are so much better - the 1080p mode doesn't appear to be 60fps (or at least it didn't to me) and the visuals are really blurry (I've got a comparison slider in the review to show you the difference on a 1080p TV).

In terms of trophies, nothing too difficult, it's all finishing the story and seeking a few Easter Eggs and collectables. As long as you look at everything you come across, you shouldn't miss any of them. Scanning items can be a pain as there are a few you can easily miss - but, there's a guide on the Steam community page which will tell you where all the scannable items are (which you can go and grab post-game thanks to the chapter select).

I enjoyed the game, it has an interesting story and doesn't overstay it's welcome (at around 7-9 hours). 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I've got all but one achievement on XB1 and following a WT this is doable in 5-6 hours for sure. The only one I'm missing is comic books which glitched on me, but you can use chapter select, get them one by one, reach a checkpoint and move on to the next if this happens to you.

For an indie title I was really impressed with this game. I think it tries to do too much in the final chapter but it's a wonderful sci-fi adventure. 

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...

It is pretty impressive for an indie game. I especially liked the Moon surface sections.

The comic book one glitched for me too In section 4, but going back on level select wasn't too bad. I think you have to make sure to get to a save point after you have read the book, as if you don't it wont count.

• 2 years later...

Time to completion: 4 hours & 31 minutes, following this walkthrough.

Difficulty: 2.5/10.

Other than some minor annoyances with the controls, this is yet another relatively easy, narrative-driven puzzler. Didn't encounter any major obstacles.

Successfully navigating through those electrical wires in first-person zero gravity can be irritating, since you can't tell where your hitbox is, and the agonizingly sluggish joystick controls during the finale got me killed once (yes, yes, very dramatic—enough already!). There's also a brief delay between when you press the run button and the character actually beginning to jog, making it more likely to get zapped by the hostile drone in that segment where it's necessary to avoid damage. There's nothing which required more than a couple of attempts, though.

• 1 month later...

For me two story related trophies and the one which you have to survive on the moon for thirty minutes didn't pop... you can check my profile to see which ones... right now im doing it again from chapter select hoping to unlock them. For the thirty minutes i stand on the moon for like an hour and it didnt pop.

Update: After chapter select i earn the platinum

Edited by tsavi984
Update