irishmonkey77

Easiest/Fastest Ultra Rare Platinum

43 posts in this topic

Out of what you have earned, what is the ultra rare platinum that you found the easiest or quickest?

Zombi, uploading the survival mode savefile to the cloud makes it really easy.

Also Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, I don't get why that's an UR.

I don't consider my fastest UR my easiest in this case, so I'll seperate the two:

Fastest: Outlast 2
Easiest: We Happy Few (which could move to Very Rare soon)

From my ultra rare platinums, I'd say Lone Survivor, Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (Vita), Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Vita), Dead Nation (Vita).

As least from the ones I have, Vice City was pretty easy and is ultra rare mainly for one trophySaints Row 4 for both PS3/PS4 were pretty easy and fun but a bit grindy. Minecraft Story mode as well because of the missable ones.

10 minutes ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

As least from the ones I have, Vice City was pretty easy and is ultra rare mainly for one trophySaints Row 4 for both PS3/PS4 were pretty easy and fun but a bit grindy. Minecraft Story mode as well because of the missable ones.

SR 4 PS4 is at 15.38%, and PS3 is 10% ,neither version is Ultra Rare.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

It's as hard as Borderlands 2 but for some reason The Pre-Sequel is the one that's Ultra Rare. 😮

I would say I am bread, but that is highly subjective. It just takes a whole lot of practice, and with enough patience, it literally became one of my fastest ultra rares.

1 hour ago, kanzenchaos said:

Zombi, uploading the survival mode savefile to the cloud makes it really easy.

Also Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, I don't get why that's an UR.

Bulletstorm was a ps+ game. A lot of games become an UR during and after that time.

From my personal library:

Fastest: For me Mirror's Edge because i have experience with it. For others its probably way slower, because of the time you spend with fail attempts. Otherwise i'd go with either CoD Advanced Warfare or That's you

Easiest: That's you. Only problem is, that you need 6 devices like tablets and smartphones.

1 hour ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

It's ironic the trophy you linked, I was expecting to be the stunt jumps, which is what locked me out of platinum. Sad!! I do have take the canoli however haha.

For me I would say how to survive 2 due to how easy the game is and plus it was a fast game but just abit of grinding here and there.

Lovers in a dangerous spacetime.

3/10 8 hrs. I don't think there are any less than that.

I played my easiest UR Platinum in couch co-op over the course of a couple of weeks, otherwise it could very well have been my fastest as well. 

Fastest UR Platinum (4 days 2 hours)

S621d3a.png - Lumo (0.69%)

Easiest UR Platinum (3 weeks 5 days): 

S5313ac.png - Lovers in a Dangerous SpaceTime (3.4%)

Lovers in a Dangerous SpaceTime, Arc: Survival Evolved, and Mech City Brawl were all really easy UR's.

The Escapist 2. There is nothing hard about it and you could binge it in a few days with a guide. The game is fun as hell too.

2 hours ago, dimitrisn said:

SR 4 PS4 is at 15.38%, and PS3 is 10% ,neither version is Ultra Rare.

For the site yeah, but on regular PSN they are.

54 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

It's ironic the trophy you linked, I was expecting to be the stunt jumps, which is what locked me out of platinum. Sad!! I do have take the canoli however haha.

Haha you got the Cannoli one but didn't finish the stunt jumps? They were definitely annoying because it's one of those 'collectibles' that you can't track exactly which one you did so I have to do almost all of them over again because I missed one.

Trine 2: Complete Story (ps4) was my easiest and fastest UR

Call of Duty has a lot of ultra rare and easy platinums. Grid 2, Resident Evil Revelations 2 for PS4 (PS +), Sniper Ghost Warrior, Dead Rising Off the Record, Brutal Legend, WET, Prototype, The Sims 3, Metro Last Light, LittleBigPlanet if you use 100% Bubbles custom map which is legit on this site, Crysis 3, BF Hardline, Lone Survivor, Sniper Elite 3, Painkiller, Amnesia, Amplitude.

Mirror's Edge, I've done it in 4 days. Very short and skill based game.

Fastest: Furi 4 days 6 hours (1 day 3 hours as Farradono)

Easiest: Cod Advanced Warfare ps3

Lone Survivor is my easiest and fastest UR platinum 

On 24.4.2020 at 1:20 PM, xprzemo98 said:

Mirror's Edge, I've done it in 4 days. Very short and skill based game.

Then you are a very skilled gamer! I did it too but I frequently got frustrated due to the speedruns.

Zombie Tycoon II was surprisingly easy, although it was probably it being on PS Plus that drove it UR