PS Store unable to be accessed via PS3?

TheUnkerKarcus

Sorry to revive a dead message board, but I didn't want to start a new one unnecessarily.

I have been having the same problem of logging onto the PS Store just for it to instantly sign out of PSN the second it loads. The message says, "You were signed out of Playstation Network. Please sign in again." I have tried the various fixes on this board, deleting and reinstalling the store app, disabling media server, restarting wifi, unplugging the system, but nothing has worked so far. Any advice?

29 minutes ago, acasto said:

Sorry to revive a dead message board, but I didn't want to start a new one unnecessarily.

I have been having the same problem of logging onto the PS Store just for it to instantly sign out of PSN the second it loads. The message says, "You were signed out of Playstation Network. Please sign in again." I have tried the various fixes on this board, deleting and reinstalling the store app, disabling media server, restarting wifi, unplugging the system, but nothing has worked so far. Any advice?

I dont know if this will work for you but someone fix theres by enabling 2 step etc.