Big in Japan Sale (EU)

Vergil

Unbelievable how few non-PS4 titles are on sale. I dont want to read a visual novel on my TV...

I was also expecting to see some (more) Neptunia games. When I checked, the vita versions have been on sale the last time on May 2019 (propably on the Big in Japan sale). Raising my concerns that vita titles might vanish silently from future sales pages. 

• Like 3

Nice, just got Revenant Saga, Dragon Sinker and Illusion of L’Phalcia for £11.93 on VITA.

Not the best games admittedly, but I need something to do while I’m stuck “home working” in the spare room during a time few companies are buying from us...

17 minutes ago, Bobble_DD said:

Unbelievable how few non-PS4 titles are on sale. I dont want to read a visual novel on my TV...

I was also expecting to see some (more) Neptunia games. When I checked, the vita versions have been on sale the last time on May 2019 (propably on the Big in Japan sale). Raising my concerns that vita titles might vanish silently from future sales pages. 

Yeah, that’s my fear to, which has pretty much come about. I’m now grabbing the dregs.

Can't really decide between AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES and Conception PLUS: Maidens of the Twelve Stars ?. Been looking for both already for some time and their prices for psychical releases are still ridiculously overpriced. Guess I'm gonna have to still check out few reviews before I make the final decision ?.

TL;DR: Want to try out new Anime style games (no visual novels).

So guys, I've been really into Anime recently, watching a little of everything instead of seeing only the mainstream ones, so, is there anything you guys recommend? (I'm not into PURE visual novels, unfortunately :|, I can handle cutscenes if there is a minimum of gameplay behind it (Like Dungeon Travelers 2))

I've been looking a lot for different types of genres for the last month and I've been playing Dungeon Travelers 2 on Vita, Girls und Panzer on PS4, Hatsune Miku (F2P) on PS4 and Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS4.

For the style of the games you know what kind of style I'm into, not Dragon Ball or One Piece, I simply can't click with it.

From what I've seen in the store this caught my eye:

• Omega Quintet

• Touhou Double Focus

• The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince

Some hidden gems in this sale I should be aware of? Something you guys recommend? I'm really open to discover new things here!

Edited by bpmotard
Clarification on visual novels

6 minutes ago, bpmotard said:

TL;DR: Want to try out new Anime style games (no visual novels).

So guys, I've been really into Anime recently, watching a little of everything instead of seeing only the mainstream ones, so, is there anything you guys recommend (I'm not into visual novels, unfortunately :|)?

I've been looking a lot for different types of genres for the last month and I've been playing Dungeon Travelers 2 on Vita, Girls und Panzer on PS4, Hatsune Miku (F2P) on PS4 and Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS4.

For the style of the games you know what kind of style I'm into, not Dragon Ball or One Piece, I simply can't click with it.

From what I've seen in the store this caught my eye:

• Omega Quintet

• Touhou Double Focus

• The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince

Some hidden gems in this sale I should be aware of? Something you guys recommend? I'm really open to discover new things here!

Avoid Omega Quintet, it's boring and grindy and boring and a little more grindy

• Like 1

Another Big in Japan sale huh? 9/13 games in my wishlist are on sale ?. 

I’m getting Star Ocean First Departure R and maybe Yakuza 6 as I’ve never seen it that cheap and doubt it will get lower than €15 anytime soon.

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Avoid Omega Quintet, it's boring and grindy and boring and a little more grindy

Is it really that bad? ? Looks like a simple rpg, but I guess we can't judge a book for it's cover..

Anything you could recommend? 

• Like 1