Big in Japan Sale (EU)

Vergil

On 25/4/2020 at 11:35 AM, Sikutai said:

Yakuza 0 is my favourite Yakuza Game until now, and I like Yakuza 6 very much too. If you don't hate the 80's, buy it. And if both games costs 10 Bucks, buy them both, this are 20 Bucks, TWENTY!!!! People ask such questions if they wanna spend 100 Euro or more, not 10.

Well, about the money, I'm planning to get other games this month, I don't wanna spend all my cash in Big in Japan sales ;)

So anyone else who can't buy AI: The Somnium Files? It can't be found via search bar in the store. And when I access its store page (via wishlist, google or other links) there is no price shown or buy option. 

I really wanted to buy the game when I gets into a sale and it bumps me out :(

I am on the German store if it helps.

29 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

So anyone else who can't buy AI: The Somnium Files? It can't be found via search bar in the store. And when I access its store page (via wishlist, google or other links) there is no price shown or buy option. 

I really wanted to buy the game when I gets into a sale and it bumps me out :(

I am on the German store if it helps.

Many games just disappeared from the Ps Store today. AI: The Somnium Files is one of them. I have it in my wishlist too but can’t buy it. Let’s hope Sony fixes this soon.

It would be nice if the disappeared games were meant for a sale. That means Celeste & Hollow Knight will go on sale too.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

On 25/04/2020 at 11:58 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

Since it seems you don’t care about completion I would recommend the Star Ocean series. They are all on sale right now. Start with the Star Ocean 4 remaster, it’s the best one imo. I think it’s €10 now.

Also you should look up the Tales of series. Probably my current favorite Jrpg series. Surprisingly they aren’t on sale now though.

Are they the Tales of Berseria and Tales of Vesperia etc.? Those 2 titles are both over 50% off at the moment (just not listed here for some reason) and I was considering getting one or both. Would you have a recommendation at all for which one is better?

5 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Looks like we have chosen to go down the same path.

SteinsGate 0, Root Letter Last Answer (I have the originals for both), Star Ocean The Last Hope, Zero Escape: The Nonary Games and Danganropa 1/2 Reload to buy. Okami HD, Gravity Rush Remastered, Rogue Galaxy and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Song of Memories and Gal Gun 2 in the backlog. Life is tough.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Are they the Tales of Berseria and Tales of Vesperia etc.? Those 2 titles are both over 50% off at the moment (just not listed here for some reason) and I was considering getting one or both. Would you have a recommendation at all for which one is better?

Yes they are. They are part of the new >€20 sale. Both Berseria and Vesperia are really good! But if I had to pick one I would go with Berseria. It’s probably my favorite after Symphonia, but that’s not a good game to start the series with.

• Like 1

Ok. That's enough.

I waited years to buy Dragon Quest Heroes 2,  but the price in sales was  always 30.

I'm gonna buy this fucking game right now and be done with it, maybe even some splice of Tales of Vesperia to the mix.

Too bad  I bought FF8 days before this sale at full price, it's the kind of stuff that eats at your soul.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

Finally managed to snap up Star Ocean: The Last Hope for another round of grindy platting. 

Tempted to pick up some of the Neptunia games as well. There's just too much on sale right now to pick from. x_x