Trophy Thoughts?

Wayne1988_

I was looking forward to this, there aren't many Overcooked like games that I've found... of course the apocalypse had to come so no couch co-op for god knows how long.

I wonder how reliable share play would be, any lag that fucked you over in this kind of game would probably make you flip a couch irl

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Curious about this one for sure.  Not sure how tough it is to play solo though, but regardless of that, I'd give this a go for sure, the idea sounds rather fun, especially if it's in the style of Overcooked (which I've not played, but watched others play).

it's not hard solo, but it's definitely less fun. 

if you just want an easy plat you can turn all the assists on and it'll take like an afternoon 

On 4/25/2020 at 2:20 AM, Onimushaman_HUN said:

Could you tell me about the "Ahh Push it..." level objective on one of the lab stages please? Its the only thing I miss for the plat. Couldn't figure it out.

You have to grab the hidden console from behind the truck and run at the tip of the arm when it comes out. I had to jump at it a couple of times to get it to register.

16 hours ago, Poltergeise said:

You have to grab the hidden console from behind the truck and run at the tip of the arm when it comes out. I had to jump at it a couple of times to get it to register.

Thanks for the answer but someone already answered it in private message that day. The solution was somewhat different but similiar, I throwed the console on the top of the arm.

On 5-5-2020 at 10:48 AM, black__bunny said:

How is this compared to Overcooked? Anything broken in the game?

I broke a vase yesterday. ?

Just started playing but getting stuck with a piece of furniture is the biggest problem so far. ?

Trophies seem to pop without too much trouble, but not always correct it seems: Topic!

• 3 weeks later...