Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neocarleen

[NA] Big in Japan Sale | Ends 5/8 8AM PST

24 posts in this topic

Nothing in that game list that remotely interests me except maybe Yakuza but my backlog is too big to justify it.  

Posted (edited)

Wow, look at all those Vita games... thanks, Sony! gf7a5bu.gif Seriously though, I don't expect many Vita games in normal sales anymore... but come on, this is a "JAPAN SALE", we should at least get some during one of those... right? :facepalm:

But anyways, I'm not seeing anything I gotta have (at least not at the current prices), so I guess I'll be passing on this one. :hmm:

Edited by Masamune

Persona 3 Dancing and Persona 5 Dancing, $20 each. Bundle of both games together, $25.

I get they did that in case someone wants one and not the other (or has one), but c'mon..

Well whatever, I bought the bundle. I have neither game so win win.

1 hour ago, Caesar Clown said:

Persona 3 Dancing and Persona 5 Dancing, $20 each. Bundle of both games together, $25.

I get they did that in case someone wants one and not the other (or has one), but c'mon..

Well whatever, I bought the bundle. I have neither game so win win.

It's only a dollar difference here. Lol. Did you also get P4DAN? Store description seems to say it should be all 3. :hmm:

1 minute ago, DamagingRob said:

It's only a dollar difference here. Lol. Did you also get P4DAN? Store description seems to say it should be all 3. :hmm:

I have been confused on that as well. I am going to buy the collection (when I can get a PSN card) but it seems the physical copy of the game comes with all 3 but when I read the description of the digital it seemed to be just the 2.

If anyone can answer (or when I buy it I will let you know.) that would be great :)

4 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I have been confused on that as well. I am going to buy the collection (when I can get a PSN card) but it seems the physical copy of the game comes with all 3 but when I read the description of the digital it seemed to be just the 2.

If anyone can answer (or when I buy it I will let you know.) that would be great :)

At least on the U.S. Store, the description reads like it includes all 3: "Includes: Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, & Persona 4: Dancing All Night!" That's why I was wondering, when Caesar Clown only mentioned two. Still a good deal, but not 100% sure I'll get it if it's missing one.

8 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

At least on the U.S. Store, the description reads like it includes all 3: "Includes: Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, & Persona 4: Dancing All Night!" That's why I was wondering, when Caesar Clown only mentioned two. Still a good deal, but not 100% sure I'll get it if it's missing one.

Well for the price I will still get it but if it included all 3 that would be amazing :D Maybe that is just the American because the Canadian sounds like only 2.

Or maybe it is just like Dragon Fantasy Book where I will discover later I had the other game as well.

14 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well for the price I will still get it but if it included all 3 that would be amazing :D Maybe that is just the American because the Canadian sounds like only 2.

Or maybe it is just like Dragon Fantasy Book where I will discover later I had the other game as well.

Haha. Well, it'll be a hard decision if it doesn't include it. We now have two threads for this sale, and I posted in the other one before seeing this one.. But there is quite a bit of stuff I'm interested in. From the image used, you wouldn't think P4DAN is in there. So could be the description is wrong. 

42 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Oops, I didn't actually notice that, I thought it was just 2 games. Yep, Persona 4 Dancing All Night is there too.

2 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

Oops, I didn't actually notice that, I thought it was just 2 games. Yep, Persona 4 Dancing All Night is there too.

Awesome! Thanks for confirming. :) A dollar and change for two extra games is pretty weird, though. Lol.

I've got a few that I'm interested in...just have to decide what I can afford, if any

.hack//G.U. Last Recode, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD, KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind, Spirit Hunter: NG, STEINS;GATE: My Darling's Embrace, The Caligula Effect: Overdose and Yakuza 0.  What a time for so many things to go on sale...

Lmao spent lots on the previous sale, so I'm not gon......

....IS THAT JOJO I SEE!?

ORAORAORA!!

....And Vita games!?

.......Guess I'll stop eating for remainder of the outbreak lol

Posted (edited)

i'm glad i waited. there's not much in the previous sale to fill the void a bit lets see what we have for round 1.

final fantasy 8 remastered (ps4) played it before but i didn't experience the content fully.

Tokyo Dark: Remembrance (ps4)

Root Letter: Last Answer (ps4)

i'm going to target one of these after i finish de blob (ps4). will come back for another round or two if there's no sales appearing.

Edited by kingdrake2

Got Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX, I am Setsuna, The Last Remnant, Okami, and Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. Contemplating getting Tokyo Dark and one of the Earth Defense Force games. Anyone know anything about EDF and if the game (and platinum) can be done solo?

Got both Trails in cold steel games that are on sale. Might get AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES but other than that I do not know 

2 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Haha. Well, it'll be a hard decision if it doesn't include it. We now have two threads for this sale, and I posted in the other one before seeing this one.. But there is quite a bit of stuff I'm interested in. From the image used, you wouldn't think P4DAN is in there. So could be the description is wrong. 

OK you get all 3 games :D

Posted (edited)

Picked up Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (Vita), Omega Quintet (PS4), and Monochrome Order (PS4).

Edited by IntroPhenom

Picked up 428: Shibuya Scramble, Root Letter Last Answer and Raging Loop. 

Ended up with a few additions to my wishlist as well so I may grab more before this sale ends.

5 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

OK you get all 3 games :D

good to know.

was wondering myself as its been a bit rougher for me to game lately. everyone's home and has requests of me more often than usual. didn't have a huge interest for dancing spin-off games personally, but considering they aren't highly time committing might help in keeping me somewhat satisfied that i would be completing something lol. 

This sale has ended. Closing topic.