[NA] Big in Japan Sale | Ends 5/8 8AM PST

Neocarleen

Wow, look at all those Vita games... thanks, Sony! gf7a5bu.gif Seriously though, I don't expect many Vita games in normal sales anymore... but come on, this is a "JAPAN SALE", we should at least get some during one of those... right? :facepalm:

But anyways, I'm not seeing anything I gotta have (at least not at the current prices), so I guess I'll be passing on this one. :hmm:

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Caesar Clown said:

Persona 3 Dancing and Persona 5 Dancing, $20 each. Bundle of both games together, $25.

I get they did that in case someone wants one and not the other (or has one), but c'mon..

Well whatever, I bought the bundle. I have neither game so win win.

It's only a dollar difference here. Lol. Did you also get P4DAN? Store description seems to say it should be all 3. :hmm:

1 minute ago, DamagingRob said:

It's only a dollar difference here. Lol. Did you also get P4DAN? Store description seems to say it should be all 3. :hmm:

I have been confused on that as well. I am going to buy the collection (when I can get a PSN card) but it seems the physical copy of the game comes with all 3 but when I read the description of the digital it seemed to be just the 2.

If anyone can answer (or when I buy it I will let you know.) that would be great :)

4 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I have been confused on that as well. I am going to buy the collection (when I can get a PSN card) but it seems the physical copy of the game comes with all 3 but when I read the description of the digital it seemed to be just the 2.

If anyone can answer (or when I buy it I will let you know.) that would be great :)

At least on the U.S. Store, the description reads like it includes all 3: "Includes: Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, & Persona 4: Dancing All Night!" That's why I was wondering, when Caesar Clown only mentioned two. Still a good deal, but not 100% sure I'll get it if it's missing one.

8 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

At least on the U.S. Store, the description reads like it includes all 3: "Includes: Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, & Persona 4: Dancing All Night!" That's why I was wondering, when Caesar Clown only mentioned two. Still a good deal, but not 100% sure I'll get it if it's missing one.

Well for the price I will still get it but if it included all 3 that would be amazing :D Maybe that is just the American because the Canadian sounds like only 2.

Or maybe it is just like Dragon Fantasy Book where I will discover later I had the other game as well.

14 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well for the price I will still get it but if it included all 3 that would be amazing :D Maybe that is just the American because the Canadian sounds like only 2.

Or maybe it is just like Dragon Fantasy Book where I will discover later I had the other game as well.

Haha. Well, it'll be a hard decision if it doesn't include it. We now have two threads for this sale, and I posted in the other one before seeing this one.. But there is quite a bit of stuff I'm interested in. From the image used, you wouldn't think P4DAN is in there. So could be the description is wrong. 

I've got a few that I'm interested in...just have to decide what I can afford, if any

.hack//G.U. Last Recode, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD, KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind, Spirit Hunter: NG, STEINS;GATE: My Darling's Embrace, The Caligula Effect: Overdose and Yakuza 0.  What a time for so many things to go on sale...

i'm glad i waited. there's not much in the previous sale to fill the void a bit lets see what we have for round 1.

final fantasy 8 remastered (ps4) played it before but i didn't experience the content fully.

Tokyo Dark: Remembrance (ps4)

Root Letter: Last Answer (ps4)

i'm going to target one of these after i finish de blob (ps4). will come back for another round or two if there's no sales appearing.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Haha. Well, it'll be a hard decision if it doesn't include it. We now have two threads for this sale, and I posted in the other one before seeing this one.. But there is quite a bit of stuff I'm interested in. From the image used, you wouldn't think P4DAN is in there. So could be the description is wrong. 

OK you get all 3 games :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

OK you get all 3 games :D

good to know.

was wondering myself as its been a bit rougher for me to game lately. everyone's home and has requests of me more often than usual. didn't have a huge interest for dancing spin-off games personally, but considering they aren't highly time committing might help in keeping me somewhat satisfied that i would be completing something lol. 

• 1 month later...