Endless Loading Screen

Sim_Racer_97

Hi, I just wanted to ask if somebody of you also have / had the problem that sometimes Races never stop loading? For me its always when I want to drive with the Subaru Impreza 1995. I choose the car then the following loading screen (where you see the stage) never ends.

It would be not a big problem if its a car which nobody needs, but since its The Subaru Impreza 1995 which you have to drive in the Colin McRae Events, its unfortunately a big problem ^^

I also tried to restart the Game but this does not help. Do you think I should download the game again? Or is there somebody who had and solved the problem?

By the way, this also happens for me when I want to drive New Zealand with Group A cars (I could not drive the Group A Championship in Historic Championship but in this case you can pick a other class)

Solved the problem today morning. Deleting and downloading the game again solved it. Also found some posts regarding this problem on the official Codemasters forum for Dirt Rallye 2.0. There were two guys who had the same problem on PC and also reinstalled the game and fixed the problem

So if anyone has the same problem, just reinstall the game ... should work afterwards ;)

• Like 1