Book of Demons Trophy Thoughts?

DrakeHellsing

Gotta say, this should not take as long as the Steam version would.  I've played the Steam version of the game and luckily, it does not ask you to upgrade all cards to level 3, which could take some time with drop rates.  This is just collecting each card once.

Essentially, it's all pretty straight forward.  I've not completed the achievements for this game on Steam, cause some things do frighten me, like the no card run there.

I am curious as to how this will play with a controller though, as I've only used a keyboard and mouse for this game.

• Like 1

Game looks very interesting, i wonder hard hard PS trophy set is.

Captain Planet
By your powers combined I am Captain Planet

It looks like you just need to equip 5 rings for that, easy or they so rare?

Game of Crows
The crows are singing, winter must be coming...

For that you need to click on the crowns in town in the right order to play Game of Thrones theme. 

But this one may be hard.

Wearing only a smile
Finish a medium or big Freeplay game in Hard difficulty or higher, without equipping any card

• 3 months later...

Really easy platinum, just prepare for a lot of grinding. In order to have all the cards for every character you have to play enough missions with them to almost reach level 40  with all of the characters, and then you will still have to complete the 100 missions and level up one of them to 50. Nothing difficult, since it's really doable to beat the game without dying once, but it becomes tedious really fast

• Like 1

• 4 months later...