Pandora All locations Trophy is Bugged?

impincha

Hello, I have all locations in Pandora and the only trophy that I am missing is the Pandora All Name Locations.. to get the Platinum.. Powerpxy says that Location Pitts Stop in Splinterlands is bugged and you need to visit it a few times and it will pop up.. I already tried but doesn't work for me.. also there is a small area called Logan Spars.. the area has 3 or 4 cactus after you ride a few meters in bike at your right.. but unfortunately it doesn't work as well.. Yesterday they launched an update and I think this might be the reason of this because I have a friend that hasn't installed the update and got the trophy and the Platinum.. anyone with same issue or advice? Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

I'm dealing with exactly the same problem right now. Pandora trophy popped for me once I've visited every single location again, all 78. I noticed that for every single location I've got message saying "Area discovered". Even for several areas I know for sure I've already been before patch one day ago. Even story areas. All of them. The trophy popped for me once I've visited the 78th location. I did them all in one sitting.

Eden-6. Same thing. I'm beyond pissed.

Edit: I just quit to menu. And once I went beck - all the previously discovered locations are saying "Area discovered" again! Beware!

Edit 2: The point has already been raised in gearbox forum by other people. Traveling to Sanctuary also resets the progress!

Edited by BloodyRutz

Finally I got the Platinum today! When I was in the menu it showed up something like this "There is a new update, do you want to install it?" I said NO! and I played the game, I repeated all Pandorea locations again, some of them were already discovered (only 2 zones) but the rest (11 zones) were not discovered. After discovered all zones again.. I wait like 2 minutes and the trophy and the Platinium pop up.To resume, yesterday I was playing and I said YES to install the Update (23rd April Update) and I think this cleared all the previous zones that I already had... Today 25th April the message to update show up again (I don't know how, because I already said YES to install yesterday..) but this time I said NO and it did not installed the update. I did all the areas again and in last area I wait like 2 minutes and the trophy and the Platinium pop up.

I second BloodyRutz. Had to do the same thing. Also, I read on another site that returning to Sanctuary can reset your progress even within a session. Obviously didn't do it so can't confirm, but just a heads up for anyone going for this.

Edit: Also from other threads here. That's what I get for not reading down the forum.?

Edited by Moridin83
Added info
  • Like 1

Just to confirm everything that's written above : https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/master-of-all-you-survey-trophy-not-unlocking/4500877/11

That's a new glitch that has been occuring since the last update, only way to get the trophies without waiting for a patch fixing this is to do the areas in one sitting without installing updates when asked ingame in the pause menu... I've been re-doing all the areas for hours, it's painful but it works.

Good luck guys ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dee-lan said:

Just to confirm everything that's written above : https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/master-of-all-you-survey-trophy-not-unlocking/4500877/11

That's a new glitch that has been occuring since the last update, only way to get the trophies without waiting for a patch fixing this is to do the areas in one sitting without installing updates when asked ingame in the pause menu... I've been re-doing all the areas for hours, it's painful but it works.

Good luck guys 1f605.png

To elaborate on this further, you can make sure you're playing the game on a version before the update very easy. When you load up the game click to start the game as fast as you can. You're only playing with the latest updates when you see the sign that says hotfixes applied on the main menu. If you start the game before the sign loads in, you're good to go. Just don't return to main menu to install latest updates if/when prompted when you pause. 

8 hours ago, dee-lan said:

Good luck guys 1f605.png

Just ran through almost every area in the game - just needed the Droughts and Ascension Bluff - and the game crashed. All previously discovered areas no longer registered. FML.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OKchristopher said:

Just ran through almost every area in the game - just needed the Droughts and Ascension Bluff - and the game crashed. All previously discovered areas no longer registered. FML.

It's a known issue that the patch has basically fucked the game (pardon my language). 

I also attempted to knock this out yesterday in one sitting and my game also crashed. Got a blue screen error message.  I was only 45 minutes into it but still. That's just my luck that this happened or my power goes out. I did put a ticket into Gearbox about 3 days ago, I'm waiting for a response. Hopefully, they patch it, recognize you've been everywhere and my last 4 trophies pop (Pandora locations, Prometha locations, All that you survey and the Platinum) instead of making me go through all the locations again. 

I JUST tried to do a run of every location in the game and only had a few more left before the game crashed on me as well. I have the trophies for edan 6, Promethea and nekrodefayo but with those I had to rerun through every location on each planet again. As for pandora, I can’t get the trophy to pop trying that same method. I visited every location on pandora twice and the trophy won’t unlock 

I just did a run of every location in the game and the trophy for that unlocked but not the trophy for every location on Pandora. For good measure I visit every location on pandora yet again and still nothing 

12 minutes ago, Jwalker707 said:

I can confirm that many of the fixes don't work, I've went through every location with powerpyx guide for both Pandora and Promethean yet no trophy, all slaughter houses were visited yet still nothing. These location trophies will stay broken until they patch it.

Did you visit all of 223 locations in 1 sitting, without returning to Sanctuary III or exiting the game?

19 minutes ago, Jwalker707 said:

I can confirm that many of the fixes don't work, I've went through every location with powerpyx guide for both Pandora and Promethean yet no trophy, all slaughter houses were visited yet still nothing. These location trophies will stay broken until they patch it.

I got both trophies,pandora got 2 days ago and yesterday got promethean,i did alone and in one sitting without turning off ps4 or go to sanctuary

On 5/5/2020 at 3:03 AM, Jwalker707 said:

I don't even have city slicker or the Pandora trophy, I wasint gonna even attempt doing it all in one sitting if I can't get one planet completed in one sitting. It's extremely broken, coop must've broke my game at launch as well as entering true vault Hunter mode which bugged out the statistics even more. 

Maybe I'll run through it again with powerpyx guide just to check but I'm pretty sure I need to delete all my saves & game data for this to work. Something is bugged on my end, I appreciate all the help thank you!

I know it's extremely frustrating and boring. At least it was for me since I wasn't enjoying the game overall. But this exact thing happened to me. I did Pandora in one sitting after I've found out it is bugging. I got the trophy so I moved to Eden-6. I did all the locations in for this planet (again in one sitting) but this time I didn't get a trophy. So, I was like "Ok, it's bugged more then I thought. No point in doing all the locations."

A few days later I decided to try again. Carefully without a rush. Finally I've got the trophy for Eden-6, so I did the rest. It turned out, I must have forgotten some area. Since the in-game tracker is bugged and you cannot count on it you need to be really concentrated. Take PowerPyx's guide and carefully go location by location and make sure for every one of them you see "Area discovered". Maybe make a check-list on a piece of paper, which is what I did. And I can guarantee you, you will get a trophy. I've also played a chunk of the game in a coop sometimes being host, sometimes not.

Good luck to you!

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Jwalker707 said:

I don't even have city slicker or the Pandora trophy, I wasint gonna even attempt doing it all in one sitting if I can't get one planet completed in one sitting. It's extremely broken, coop must've broke my game at launch as well as entering true vault Hunter mode which bugged out the statistics even more. 

Maybe I'll run through it again with powerpyx guide just to check but I'm pretty sure I need to delete all my saves & game data for this to work. Something is bugged on my end, I appreciate all the help thank you!

It's been really broken since day 1, it's not your save file. When I finished the locations I realised that I'd unlocked the trophy for all locations before I'd unlocked them all in the final area I needed (that area had a trophy too). Checked my stats and they were really messed up. It's the same with the eridium slabs trophy, that is known to glitch too. The last update really messed things up, it'll probably be fixed sooner rather than later, there's hundreds of people that have complained on forums. 

I do hope they patch the locations trophies. It is not only Pandora or Eden-6, but all of them. I am missing only the locations trophies for this game and I discovered all locations in the game, at least according to the bugged statistics. 

I did it last weekend, run trought all the locations in one sit. It works, you will get all the locations trophies .I did one time and get all the locations trophies except for the pandora one, turn out that i have missed some areas. Then i did it all over again in one sit and got the pandora one and the plat. I take me about 2 hours because I already knew all the locations and just use a borderlands interactive map. All the first area of all the planet saves the progression and you do not need to descover there again, just a tip to save you some time.