Pandora All locations Trophy is Bugged?

impincha

8 hours ago, SirPigFace said:

I have so many problems with this game. I have 30/30 Eridian Slabs and that one hasn't worked. Most of my location trophies havent worked. They better have some sort of patch to fix this mess

For the eridian go to the sanctuary  III stone and scan the stone multiples time and the trophy will pop. For the location you will have to discovery all in one sit whitout turning off the game or go to sanctuarry III

• Like 1

On 12/05/2020 at 7:15 PM, Sapequete123 said:

For the eridian go to the sanctuary  III stone and scan the stone multiples time and the trophy will pop. For the location you will have to discovery all in one sit whitout turning off the game or go to sanctuarry III

yeah thanks I seen someone had posted a solution for the Slabs. I have no idea what to do for the locations because I tried to do that with Eden6 and nothing happened but then I was playing with a friend and we travelled to The Hall Obsidian and it unlocked the trophy for Nekrotafeyo locations... hopefully the next patch fixes these bugs

Edited by SirPigFace

So, I gave up on this game and it's platinum purely due to all of the locations and them resetting their discovery two months ago. I came back and was surprised to see a hotfix that happened recently and I ended up getting all of the planets' locations for the expectation of Pandora (which reset the discovery still) I had followed the guide on Powerpyx for the named locations spent roughly six hours making sure I hit all the locations in one sitting and didn't get Pandora. ( I think I know which area I forgot to do).

I'm gonna try again right now to do all locations starting with Pandora and praying that all locations trophy pops as well.... BECAUSE.... I tested all the other planets and whenever I went to Sanctuary III and teleported back to a planet that wasn't Pandora it showed that those locations were considered "entering" and not "discovered" Pandora was the only problem child I had last night.

Will report back with my findings. Fuck Gearbox and 2k for this glitchy pile of shit.... unless it's Sony's fault since they're the ones that add the trophy support I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/05/2020 at 4:39 PM, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

So, I gave up on this game and it's platinum purely due to all of the locations and them resetting their discovery two months ago. I came back and was surprised to see a hotfix that happened recently and I ended up getting all of the planets' locations for the expectation of Pandora (which reset the discovery still) I had followed the guide on Powerpyx for the named locations spent roughly six hours making sure I hit all the locations in one sitting and didn't get Pandora. ( I think I know which area I forgot to do).

I'm gonna try again right now to do all locations starting with Pandora and praying that all locations trophy pops as well.... BECAUSE.... I tested all the other planets and whenever I went to Sanctuary III and teleported back to a planet that wasn't Pandora it showed that those locations were considered "entering" and not "discovered" Pandora was the only problem child I had last night.

Will report back with my findings. Fuck Gearbox and 2k for this glitchy pile of shit.... unless it's Sony's fault since they're the ones that add the trophy support I believe.

i did all the locations in one sit and the pandora trophy didnt unloack. Then i did it again starting with pandora and the trophy poped, so i did all the other planets and get the platinum

• Like 1

On 19/05/2020 at 8:39 PM, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

Sony has absolutely nothing to do with it. Gearbox didn't fix their game to track the progress, that's their fault, not Sony. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

Sony has absolutely nothing to do with it. Gearbox didn't fix their game to track the progress, that's their fault, not Sony. 

This^

This mess is entirely on Gearbox and their non-existent Q/A either before the game first came out or before the disastrous 1.11 patch was deployed.

34 minutes ago, Mi2Lethal said:

I have 223/223 locations discovered and none of the location related trophies has popped. fuck this

Did you try revisiting all of them in 1 session without returning to Sanctuary III or quitting the game?

Does anyone know if Gearbox have acknowledged it and committed to a fix? 

I know they were releasing regular patches and hotfixes to fix lists of trivial stuff (maybe there were some fairly substantial bugs fixed but not trophy breaking ones I don't think). Anyway, one of these patches has buggered it as we know. From my old software testing days, if a patch/drop/hotfix breaks existing functionality, it's called a regression. With any dev team I've worked with, regression is a big alarm "don't put it live!" and if it is live "quick, fix it asap!".

There is another point that forms the basis of "whether to fix or not", and that's if there's a workaround possible. It turns out there is (do all locations in one sitting without going back to sanctuary I believe). 

It could be the case that Gearbox are aware but because "a workaround" for the locations trophies exist, the priority of this major bug has been reduced and it's been put into their backlog of "fix later, maybe".

There may be more weight behind getting a patch for this if less people were willing to complete the all locations slog in one sitting, but us trophy hunters are resilient and we will find a way if there is one. Unfortunately, that may be delaying the fix.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jwalker707 said:

I can confirm it does not work by visiting then all in one sitting. You can take a whole list from 12 different guides, right each location on a piece of paper crossing them out one by one & still not receive all the locations for even 1 planet. Visiting them all will not work u t they patch this, unless you have a physical copy and can revert to an older version you are 100% screwed. If you somehow manage to get this trophy without it bugging, then I honestly doubt it 

It does work but you have to avoid going to Sanctuary III at any point for any reason, else the glitch kicks back in and wipes your progress.

53 minutes ago, ShineDalgarno said:

I tried this 4 times now and every time the game crashed after about 3 hours. For me there is no workaround existing. I give up on this and I don't think they will fix this in the future. It was the last time I bought a game from Gearbox.

Turn Mayhem Mode off, then a lot of the stability problems will evaporate because several of the new modifiers are broken AF.

On 5/30/2020 at 9:37 AM, HuntingFever said:

In that case I haven't got a clue, because all the stability problems I know of are caused by the new Mayhem modifiers.

Just admit there is absolutely no fix for a majority of the users attempting this platinum, there is no bit of research you discovered across the internet that we haven't found from the hours we spent finding a fix for this broken game. I would wait for a patch before even attempting this otherwise your probably wasting your time.

26 minutes ago, Jwalker707 said:

Just admit there is absolutely no fix for a majority of the users attempting this platinum, there is no bit of research you discovered across the internet that we haven't found from the hours we spent finding a fix for this broken game. I would wait for a patch before even attempting this otherwise you're probably wasting your time.

You're going to be waiting a while for the 1.12 patch, because Gearbox have delayed it without giving a new release date :(: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-3-update-delayed-due-to-unrest-over-ra/1100-6478022/

As for a solution to the problem, the all in 1 session trick does work but it's highly dependant on the game not crashing or fouling up in some way :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I am utterly disappointed that they have decided to include the same type of trophies (locations) in their 4th installment and since Borderlands 1 I have encountered issues with them. Having to re-play the entire game or re-visiting them one by one.

I am currently sitting at 78/78 on Pandora. I followed a guide, never quit my game nor fast traveled to Sanctuary, and still no trophy. Seriously... There's no way I'm re-doing Pandora a third time for the 'all' locations to glitch out as well. I do not have the time/energy or will to visit 223 locations in one sitting. It's simply impossible and GearBox should be fucking ashamed.

I created a support ticket to 2K because... why not and to quote the Customer Support representative: 

"Fortunately, this particular issue is currently being investigated by the developers so I appreciate your patience!

In the meantime, you are able to go back and re-discover those areas in your own single-player game and get the progress to count towards the achievement goal properly. I know it's not ideal, but it is currently the only workaround we have for this issue until it is resolved.

Please keep an eye on our social media pages for patch notes and updates in the future!"

I guess this is better than nothing.