Pandora All locations Trophy is Bugged?

impincha

36 minutes ago, LilMaggot said:

No word of a fix in the patch notes, but I'm no longer getting area discovered messages. It now says entering area instead, like I've already been there. So maybe the patch did fix it? 

After the latest patch I get the "Area Discovered" message again. Before this patch it remembered which locations I visited. Not all but most of them. Hopefully they will fix this soon.
I don't want to do it all in one go because not every one gets the trophy this way but there is a high chance the game will crash

• Like 1

UPDATE:

I've spent some time tinkering with the patch and I'm now 80% sure the problem has been fixed but I need more data from other users to confirm it ?. From my limited experience with this new update, you still have to rediscover all the locations but they now stay discovered after going to and from Sanctuary III ?.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea if it's still bugged or not. I think it took me 2-3 hours to run through every single location without jumping to sanctuary using Google to show me every spot on every map. After I ran through it all the last couple trophies popped for me after each location that was "glitched" had then been "completed"

Guys, If it helps, I had this issue but found that it was occurring because I started playing the proving grounds in TVHM after finishing the main story in normal mode. I was so aggrieved by not getting the trophy having been everywhere at least 4 times when I had the light bulb moment and thought, ah, maybe go back to 1st play through and do the proving grounds. Trophy popped thereafter.

Also, be wary of playing co-op during the first run through. If you join another persons game sometimes your save won't record or discover locations from that play-through.

Good luck anyways!

4 minutes ago, GRANDMASTER_GORE said:

WTH After the newest DLC patch the named Locations are all reset again!? Why can't they just fix this trophy simply???? I have no longer the nerves to do all 2000000000 Locations again. I have ingame all locations discovered, but the trophy doesn*t unlock.

It's looking increasingly unlikely that this problem will ever be fixed, thus your only options are to either revisit all 223 locations in the one sitting or delete everything and start a new game from scratch offline with no patches or Hot Fixes installed :(.

I just got my platinum trophy. The locations are still bugged. I did it in one go. I wasn't connected to the internet. If I'm connected the game will crash more often.
It seems some locations are remembered by the game. I went through all location and had only the trials left. After entering the third trial the trophy for visiting all locations popped. So it remembered that I had visited the last 3 trials.
It did remember a few other locations but to be save I went through them aswell.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Their Q/A department feels like it doesn't exist when it comes to this game, because every update and DLC just adds more issues to the ever growing list of problems :(.

On 27/06/2020 at 10:01 PM, GRANDMASTER_GORE said:

Gearbox patch programmers should be ashamed of themselves.

Are you sure they are aware of the problem. I've been checking their Twitter accounts and no one is talking about the glitchy trophy in reponse to their last posts (release of the DLC, hotfixes ...) ?

It seems odd.

Edited by Pelotedeneige

47 minutes ago, Pelotedeneige said:

Are you sure they are aware of the problem. I've been checking their Twitter accounts and no one is talking about the glitchy trophy in reponse to their last posts (release of the DLC, hotfixes ...) ?

It seems odd.

They've said multiple times on twitter that they are looking into this problem but they also said last year that they were "looking into" fixing the crippling problems with the BL1 remaster and the utter screw up that was the Cross-Save patch for the JP PS3 version of BL1, though absolutely nothing happened so everyone has now written off those problems ever getting fixed :(.