Co-op DLC issue / Auto-pop trophy

Hello everyone,

Just bought Modern Warfare 2019 (Blu-ray disc) and after installing the game data and updating (99+ GB file) I still need to download "DLC packs" to play Co-op mode. I only have two downloads purchased on my account, Multiplayer Pack 2 and Survival Spec Ops Pack. Seems like I need Spec Ops DLC 1 but I can't find it anywhere, even on the library. Now I wonder if this is an issue that is yet to be solved, or it is something I'm doing wrong.

However, I am curious if doing the 4 missions required for the Spec-Ops trophy on PC, with my Activision account obviously linked to PSN, would pop the trophy, as I play shooters mainly in that platform. That would make things easier for me, because I only have to play/download the Campaign and ignore the rest.

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if I didn't explain my situation in the best way

That Spec Ops DLC 1 pack is the same one that mysteriously disappeared for me when it was downloading. I could find it later again by just trying to go to Co-op in the main menu. It will show a list of all Packs you need to install, so just click on the one you need. The game is 170 GB if you install everything. 

I don’t know about autopopping the Spec Ops trophy.