Swamped Trophy - Glitch ??

olun18

Hey Guys.

The screen below show's that i have complete whole map and the trophy swamped doesn't pop up :(

Anyone has the same issue and maybe know how to fix it ?

https://imgur.com/a/IXqJMuA

Edited by olun18

Same thing here. Possibly related to yesterday's patch. I did all of the Eden-6 locations today in one sitting. No trophy.

Edit: Not only I did not get a trophy, but when I quit to menu a go back, 90% of the areas are saying "Area discovered" again. The progress gets wiped out.

Edited by BloodyRutz

1 hour ago, BloodyRutz said:

Same thing here. Possibly related to yesterday's patch. I did all of the Eden-6 locations today in one sitting. No trophy.

Edit: Not only I did not get a trophy, but when I quit to menu a go back, 90% of the areas are saying "Area discovered" again. The progress get wiped out.

Me too

I heard that if you go back to Sanctuary at any time or quit the game and come back, it resets it all over again. I'm probably going to wait for a patch as I don't see myself wasting 6-8 hours going around to all the different locations in one sitting on every planet and every map. What a bunch of BS. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

I heard that if you go back to Sanctuary at any time or quit the game and come back, it resets it all over again. I'm probably going to wait for a patch as I don't see myself wasting 6-8 hours going around to all the different locations in one sitting on every planet and every map. What a bunch of BS. 

I can confirm it's true. Very frustrating. But with all the problems with glitched trophies since day one, I just don't have a trust in Gearbox to fix it and I wanted to be done with it.

Edited by BloodyRutz