RaPtOr_PlAy123

Lockdown Corner Trophy

6 posts in this topic

I don't seem to understand what this trophy means and/or how to do it. If anybody can help with an explanation or by boosting that would be much appreciated and if you need help with any I can boost as well.

You can do this with two controllers.

Pick a team with an good DB. 

Sherman, Harris, Gilmore and Ramsey are just a few then pick a team without a great WR core maybe the Bills then put game on 2 minute quarters and all madden difficulty. On each play put all players in press coverage manually. 

Thanks for replying but I tried two separate games, one with the KC Chiefs with Richard Sherman and the second with the Patriots with Gilmore, I set the games like you suggested, All-Madden, two minutes quarters and with the offence I ran Four Verticals and defense I chose a press coverage then manually pressed each player by selecting triangle on my controller. However, in each game I swat the ball away and intercept more than 3 times with the CB but nothing happened. Am i supposed to be controlling the corner back? and if so, am i trying to deflect the ball or should i be controlling another player and let the CPU do its thing.  

Try this video and it can also be earned like

👇

Lock on to a corner and play press man. Once the ball is snapped, tap the right stick toward the receiver. If it is a pass play, and you stay in front of the receiver, a check mark will appear over your head indicating you did it correctly. This won’t happen if it’s a run play from what I saw.

Tip - it’s easier to jam a WR who is split wide and right on the line of scrimmage as opposed to one who is off the line or bunched.