Trophy Guide Tomorrow + Quick Tips

1 hour ago, headbusta517 said:

For the 250 barrels, do only the bigger barrels count? I've also been shooting gas cans, hoping they count.

If its red It counts. Barrels, gas cans, canisters, anything that explodes.

Anything that had a yellow hue to it when playing as predator and using their vision indicates that it blows up and will count for the trophy. I got the trophy even after shooting the explosives that are attached to vehicles in the game and those aren't even red.

Hi, does anyone know how to get this trophy - So Close, Yet So Far... / As the Predator, kill the entire Fireteam while they are waiting for the exfiltration chopper.

There has to be full fireteam, 4 people? When exactly you have to kill the entire squad, when the chopper is on the way or when he drops the lines?

Edited by Rekinek

14 minutes ago, Rekinek said:

Hi, does anyone know how to get this trophy - So Close, Yet So Far... / As the Predator, kill the entire Fireteam while they are waiting for the exfiltration chopper.

There has to be full fireteam, 4 people? When exactly you have to kill the entire squad, when the chopper is on the way or when he drops the lines?

Only needs to be one person on the Fireteam. When they drop the flare down you need to kill them before the chopper gets there. If the chopper comes and drops the ropes, even if nobody escapes it wont matter. You have about a minute from when the flare is dropped to when the chopper comes to kill them all. Just get one friend and do it in a private match

Edited by WHATaHOOT_
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, aaronobst said:

Hey buddy I’ve got a question, do claims taken from a dead (not downed) player’s corpse count towards the 100, 500, 1000 claim trophies?

Yes they do. As long as they are Fireteam members, any claim will count towards the trophy. The only ones that do not count are ones done on AI enemies

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, jezu_zalido said:

Buenas tardes, no me salta el trofeo saltador profesional, yo entiendo que es abalanzarse con r1 y en el aire con r2 dañar Alós 4 miembros. Lo hago pero nada... Nose si será un buggy ayuda plisss

You need 4 real players on the Fireteam for this to work. For some reason, this trophy doesn't pop with AI players. It is very easy once you have a full enemy squad. Get them all to line up together, leap high above them and hold R2 to slam down on them. As soon as you do it correctly, your trophy will unlock.

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Any tips for deactivating the bomb? We are trying in private and there isn't enough time. It's much less the 30 seconds i read you have. Any modifiers that help?

I will share what helped me, pretty much all there´s to know. I use Scout-duelist with the middle pistol fully upgraded (extended mag), perks: Yautja´s bane, quick release, action hero. This class also gains damage if rush (sprint) towards the wounded predator and manage to start hitting it. As soon as Predator is down take the pistol and just shoot ASAP non stop in the face, drop mask ASAP, interact with the glyph ASAP.

Useful links regarding the glyphs:

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/bomb-defusal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blazkowicz6 said:

Yeah,this is the hardest trophy in the game. I think I needed more than 30 tries.  1f602.png

I think that was the magic number for me as well

Regarding the 500 AI kills with Predator.

If you play in private, you kill AI until the time runs out? Or should i put Fireteam bots to kill them and finish the match? I wonder how long it takes to find them

7 minutes ago, blazkowicz6 said:

I put 5 minutes duration and killed as many AI as possible. Sometimes they would just be standing near alarm not turning it on or even walked back to me and stand there looking at my face,LOL. 

So kills count when time runs out? I never saw what happens if a quickmatch's time finish