Trophy Guide Tomorrow + Quick Tips

On 2/10/2021 at 23:49, sephiroth4424 said:

Qualche consiglio per disattivare la bomba? Ci stiamo provando in privato e non c'è abbastanza tempo. Sono molto meno dei 30 secondi che ho letto che hai. Eventuali modificatori che aiutano?

it is extremely long. I'm playing in private alone and after 5 hours of play still no trophy

I don't know if there is any faster method

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MFede89 said:

it is extremely long. I'm playing in private alone and after 5 hours of play still no trophy

I don't know if there is any faster method

If you are talking about the 1000 claims trophy, it's around 60 claims per hour with modifiers that increase speed. One minute in-game and around 3 minutes loading screens per 4 kills.

If you have one other guy to boost, you can get 34 claims per 10-12 minutes. But you probably have to return the favor so it's still a long grind

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

If you are talking about the 1000 claims trophy, it's around 60 claims per hour with modifiers that increase speed. One minute in-game and around 3 minutes loading screens per 4 kills.

If you have one other guy to boost, you can get 34 claims per 10-12 minutes. But you probably have to return the favor so it's still a long grind

Thanks for the help. im starting the claim farming today ?

Maybe i can get it done this week...

On 17/10/2021 at 17:02, sephiroth4424 said:

Se stai parlando del trofeo 1000 reclami, sono circa 60 reclami all'ora con modificatori che aumentano la velocità. Un minuto di gioco e circa 3 minuti di schermate di caricamento ogni 4 uccisioni.

Se hai un altro ragazzo da potenziare, puoi ottenere 34 reclami ogni 10-12 minuti. Ma probabilmente devi restituire il favore, quindi è ancora una lunga macinatura

I am referring to the trophy of the 100 km of the predator, I have done more than 10 hours running on the trees but the trophy has not yet been unlocked. I don't understand if it's a modifier section problem. I set the maximum speed of the predator

19 minutes ago, MFede89 said:

I am referring to the trophy of the 100 km of the predator, I have done more than 10 hours running on the trees but the trophy has not yet been unlocked. I don't understand if it's a modifier section problem. I set the maximum speed of the predator

I did it before the modifiers were added, but basically I used a single branch at the edge of the map (think I used Derailed), and just rubberband your analog sticks towards eachother and run in a "circle". After trying for weeks, I did this method and it popped after two hours.

Some people have claimed you must wait for the round timer to start for the distance to count. This has never been proven, but I wait for the counter to start in the video before climbing the tree.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, MFede89 said:

I used @Helyx video without modifiers (because with more speed the predator changed branches after a while).

I played one hour games and later 30 minutes games.

The trophy popped after i clocked 8 hours this way (i had almost zero time on trees before i started grinding)

Edit. Well anyway, i just saw you got the trophy a little after your post

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

So im close to my 1000 claims today i will definitly get it. 
i just have a question about the boom trophy.

Someone Said every explosives on the map count towards the 250. i did every explosives on the map in my grinding Matches and the trophy still didnt unlock yet. 
so are just the Barrels counting like the Trophy Says ?

17 minutes ago, Schrimpey said:

are just the Barrels counting like the Trophy Says ?

For me, it was only the barrels. I exploded thousands of them before the trophy popped, but it was pretty buggy back then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

For me, it was only the barrels. I exploded thousands of them before the trophy popped, but it was pretty buggy back then.

Ufff…. Well hopefully i dont Need that Many… im pretty happy After i finished the plat i will Never Touch this Game again ?

I got the traditionalist trophy in a private match with 4 fireteam bots just minutes ago. No special trick I did it several times and popped. The one for knocking down a fireteam member on overload I did it around 10 times and nothing so far. 

Edited by Facas
Typo

1 hour ago, Schrimpey said:

Yesterday there was an Patch. This Patch brings Nightmaps , funny thing was all of those Maps lead to Many crashes. Im terrified if that patch maybe broke some trophys too…

Yesterday there were TWO patches, the first brought many craahes. The second seemed to stabilize things a little.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Yesterday there were TWO patches, the first brought many craahes. The second seemed to stabilize things a little.

Yeah hotfixes i guess. Some of the Maps were completly missing. 
one of my friends told me the K.I is now looking for the predator in privat matches 

• Like 1