Help with this game

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, JonLackey said:

I mean...the biggest issue is that it is easier with a drum than the controller. The extreme songs just won't work button pressing. Have you tried looking at a different button layout?

Yes an currently layout 1 is what I used to clear 20 songs on extreme. 

It's possible. The hardest trophy for the platinum requires you to full combo a song of 8stars in extreme or higher difficulty and reach 10k hits
this is cumulative and retry sensitive so it has to be down in a single session.
There are a couple of easy 8stars songs in extra with a max combo of 350 aprox. but it requires skills playing with dualshock. I can clear most of the 10stars songs but still having trouble not missing the combo for this trophy.

It's not necessary for the platinum to clear songs over 8stars difficulty.

Senbonzakura is the easiest song to full combo in extreme that gives you 1000 hits combo, this is also the easiest song for the 999+ combo trophy. Only problem might be that this song is DLC but if you can afford the 1.5usd cost, i say is the best way to workd your way to the platinum if you're not too comfy with the difficulty of the base songs.

Edited by PieNKEi_

1 hour ago, PieNKEi_ said:

It's possible. The hardest trophy for the platinum requires you to full combo a song of 8stars in extreme or higher difficulty and reach 10k hits
this is cumulative and retry sensitive so it has to be down in a single session.
There are a couple of easy 8stars songs in extra with a max combo of 350 aprox. but it requires skills playing with dualshock. I can clear most of the 10stars songs but still having trouble not missing the combo for this trophy.

It's not necessary for the platinum to clear songs over 8stars difficulty.

Senbonzakura is the easiest song to full combo in extreme that gives you 1000 hits combo, this is also the easiest song for the 999+ combo trophy. Only problem might be that this song is DLC but if you can afford the 1.5usd cost, i say is the best way to workd your way to the platinum if you're not too comfy with the difficulty of the base songs.

This plat is impossible 

On 14/05/2020 at 7:22 AM, bogaards1997 said:

This plat is impossible 

I got the plat using a dualshock 4. It took me a while but it's definitely possible.

Here's how I did the hardest trophies:

999 combo - Kurenai (Not DLC) is the easiest song with 999 notes. I have also full combo'd Freedom Dive (1000+ note 10 star extreme) so it's not just the one song.

10k Combo 8+ Star Extreme - You can play the same song over and over and again. I did Pavane for a Dead Princess on secret extreme 16 times in a row without missing a note.

1,000,000 score - I've achieved 1 million points on Freedom Dive, Setsuna Trip, and Pavane for a Dead Princess

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OUTBACKTHUNDER said:

I got the plat using a dualshock 4. It took me a while but it's definitely possible.

Here's how I did the hardest trophies:

999 combo - Kurenai (Not DLC) is the easiest song with 999 notes. I have also full combo'd Freedom Dive (1000+ note 10 star extreme) so it's not just the one song.

10k Combo 8+ Star Extreme - You can play the same song over and over and again. I did Pavane for a Dead Princess on secret extreme 16 times in a row without missing a note.

1,000,000 score - I've achieved 1 million points on Freedom Dive, Setsuna Trip, and Pavane for a Dead Princess

Tried Kurenai with lvl 2 support, and can't even chain a 50 combo. Guess I just outright suck. 

2 hours ago, bogaards1997 said:

Tried Kurenai with lvl 2 support, and can't even chain a 50 combo. Guess I just outright suck. 

Don't worry man, it's all about practice. It took me around 5 months of consistently playing and getting better until I was confident enough to attempt Kurenai on extreme. Just keep playing lower star extreme songs and practicing your triple hits (I recommend trying to master Knight of Nights as that has a lot of triple notes) and  you'll eventually get it, just don't give up.

Also if it makes you feel better, when I was going for the 999 combo trophy I messed up on the last note TWICE lmao.