How to get Not On My Watch trophy?

xBloodxRampag3x

I have everything set up to get the trophy. I just am struggling to get it for some reason. It either comes down to the baserunner not trying to go home when I get the perfect throw, or the baserunner being just too quick when I get it and he scores. Don't know if there is something to do to easily get this. Last trophy I need for the platinum

I just did a play now vs cpu. Quick manage game and walk the bases loaded. Then pitch up in the zone and eventually you will get a fly ball and try to throw them out at home. Adjust sliders to give fielder arm strength a boost as well as reduce base running sliders. That’s how I got it.

1 minute ago, Coexistant said:

I just did a play now vs cpu. Quick manage game and walk the bases loaded. Then pitch up in the zone and eventually you will get a fly ball and try to throw them out at home. Adjust sliders to give fielder arm strength a boost as well as reduce base running sliders. That’s how I got it.

I appreciate the help. That's pretty much what I have been doing for a few days now with no luck. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 4:35 PM, xBloodxRampag3x said:

I appreciate the help. That's pretty much what I have been doing for a few days now with no luck. 

Don't worry, you're not alone. I wonder if you have it by now!

It's my last trophy for the Plat as well. I so want to make this my 100th!

EDIT: Ha! The post in the forum trick works again. 

Mere hours after I post I get this in a Demo Mode game!

Decided to continue after I let the game go to demo mode a second time unintentionally.

So ironic that Brett Gardner has the weakest arm out of him, Judge and Stanton, but he got the OF assist for the trophy.

Crazy.

Edited by TheGoaler
Got the Plat