what now

glurak400

16 hours ago, zenovka said:

Get good 1f60b.png

Fight me 1v1. 

13 hours ago, FlareZero said:

Nah, was nice, maybe a bit a challenge in some point, but nothing too hard.

Respectfully disagree. The game's hit detection is also off I found. if you BREATHE on a spike wrong it kills you. And what is with landing next to a spike, backing up a little and dying immediately because your tail hits it? What kind of bs is that? Hated it. 0/10, won't play it after all stacks are completed.

8 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

Reed was total shit. The screen shake effect was completely unnecessary and pretty infuriating as @Nitro mentioned.

I agree with this 100%

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

Reed was total shit. The screen shake effect was completely unnecessary and pretty infuriating as @Nitro mentioned.

10 hours ago, Nitro said:

Fight me 1v1. 

Respectfully disagree. The game's hit detection is also off I found. if you BREATHE on a spike wrong it kills you. And what is with landing next to a spike, backing up a little and dying immediately because your tail hits it? What kind of bs is that? Hated it. 0/10, won't play it after all stacks are completed.

I agree with this 100%

Was possible to turn off the shake in the options, it was the first thing I have done, and the hit detection was bad, yes, but not too bad in my opinion, some game have way worst hit detection.

Edited by FlareZero

On 4/28/2020 at 4:16 AM, FlareZero said:

Was possible to turn off the shake in the options, it was the first thing I have done, and the hit detection was bad, yes, but not too bad in my opinion, some game have way worst hit detection.

I turned the shake off before even starting. And in a platformer, the hit detection should be the FIRST thing you make sure is correct. That's why this game is one of the worst Ratalaika Games.. if not the worst platformer... that I have ever played

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nitro said:

I turned the shake off before even starting. And in a platformer, the hit detection should be the FIRST thing you make sure is correct. That's why this game is one of the worst Ratalaika Games.. if not the worst platformer... that I have ever played

Well man, if you say so......

On 04/05/2020 at 0:10 PM, Nitro said:

I enjoyed both Reed games, also I believe Peasant Knight was worse. Reed is one of the better Rata games I'd say.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 9:56 PM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

I enjoyed both Reed games, also I believe Peasant Knight was worse. Reed is one of the better Rata games I'd say.

Yes, PK is much worse, Reed is a good one, maybe a bit hard, not excellent, with some minor problem, but still good, I think if someone write some whining is because is frustrated that he/she can't do something that a lot of people do without problem.

Edited by FlareZero

On 2020-04-27 at 0:58 AM, Angus1343 said:

Well then turn the screen shake off. Damn you guys really have to whine about stuff you can actually remove. Yawn

On 2020-05-04 at 1:10 PM, Nitro said:

No problem with hit detection for me. I get why you guys complain, not gonna write it here, but its hilarious

• Like 1