Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JCalum_

JCalum1's Dispute

6 posts in this topic

JCalum1

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
This was from an online match all trophies popped at once, i understand this was given to me wrongly. How do i go about getting back on the leaderboards?

Hide the game, earn a trophy and you should be back on leaderboards.

I don't want to hide this game, ive contacted playstation and they said they cant delete these trophies. Is there anything else i can do? Other people havent been removed for this..

4 minutes ago, JCalum1 said:

I don't want to hide this game, ive contacted playstation and they said they cant delete these trophies. Is there anything else i can do? Other people havent been removed for this..

You can either hide it and return to the leaderboards, or you can just leave it as is and stay off the leaderboards and still use the other features of the website. Other people haven't been removed as they just haven't been reported yet, most reports have to be manually done by users, and then approved by mods.

it'd be understandable If you didn't want to hide it cause you got 90% legit but dude you got 6/55 Trophies legit, Just hide the game 

Posted (edited)

Hiding the game won't do him any good. He's at 3 flags. Since his initial BO2 report, he's been reported on OlliOlli 2 and Batman Arkham Asylum.

@JCalum1 is permanently off the leaderboard.

Edited by B1rvine