Standard Edition not Complete Edition?

punkshepherd

Holla

Like many people i got Nioh on psplus. I wanted to start it but realised there is a load of dlc. 

In one of the current sales. The complete edition is on sale which is cheaper than all of the dlc seperately. Im sure sometimes the ps store has things saying "not available for purchase" when you have the vanilla edition.

However, it doesnt have the "not available..." sign up for the complete edition. So it makes me think i can buy it

So i guess my question is, Will this work and will it be ok? 

(Sorry it was kind of hard to explain what i actually meant but kudos to anyone that answers!) 

Edited by punkshepherd
Fun

The DLC was for free too when Nioh was on PS+, I’m surprised you didn’t notice. Getting the complete edition will give you the base game as well as the DLC so its fine but unfortunate you didn’t get it for free. :/

Edit: The DLC wasn’t free, my bad.

Edited by LoveInHell

25 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

The DLC was for free too when Nioh was on PS+, I’m surprised you didn’t notice. Getting the complete edition will give you the base game as well as the DLC so its fine but unfortunate you didn’t get it for free. :/

I... don't think that's true. Unless they didn't show the option to download the DLCs from the PS Plus menu, I believe only the base game was offered, not the DLC which is how it usually works. It's also possible I may have missed the download prompt and could be totally wrong but it makes me wonder if I could have claimed the full edition and somehow missed it.

2 hours ago, l33sar54 said:

I... don't think that's true. Unless they didn't show the option to download the DLCs from the PS Plus menu, I believe only the base game was offered, not the DLC which is how it usually works. It's also possible I may have missed the download prompt and could be totally wrong but it makes me wonder if I could have claimed the full edition and somehow missed it.

Right. I thought it was cause a friend told me, I already bought the full game before it got on PS+ so I didn’t check. 

13 hours ago, punkshepherd said:

Holla

Like many people i got Nioh on psplus. I wanted to start it but realised there is a load of dlc. 

In one of the current sales. The complete edition is on sale which is cheaper than all of the dlc seperately. Im sure sometimes the ps store has things saying "not available for purchase" when you have the vanilla edition.

However, it doesnt have the "not available..." sign up for the complete edition. So it makes me think i can buy it

So i guess my question is, Will this work and will it be ok? 

(Sorry it was kind of hard to explain what i actually meant but kudos to anyone that answers!) 

Nioh Complete Edition is a completely separate download afaik (That's why it doesn't say "Currently unavailable" like it normally does), so there should be no problems.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

Nioh Complete Edition is a completely separate download afaik (That's why it doesn't say "Currently unavailable" like it normally does), so there should be no problems.

Thanks for the input and knowledge. Il download shortly. 

12 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Im not sure about this either. Im usually pretty on point about ps+ and i dont remember it. 

Also its extremely uncommon to have the dlc on there too. 

However if im wrong, fair play i missed it. 

47 minutes ago, punkshepherd said:

Thanks for the input and knowledge. Il download shortly. 

Im not sure about this either. Im usually pretty on point about ps+ and i dont remember it. 

Also its extremely uncommon to have the dlc on there too. 

However if im wrong, fair play i missed it. 

Nah I was wrong, my bad. The DLC wasn’t free.

Being a pro physical edition gamer. I naturally ordered the complete edition from the Philippines on eBay. 

The complete edition with all dlcs was released for only Asia and Japan as a physical disc. 

While it was only released as an online download in the west

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 28/04/2020 at 6:52 AM, Slickmoth33 said:

Being a pro physical edition gamer. I naturally ordered the complete edition from the Philippines on eBay. 

The complete edition with all dlcs was released for only Asia and Japan as a physical disc. 

While it was only released as an online download in the west

This is true. 

BUT this version is also censored, coz i would've imported a copy otherwise. Still, the price of the digital version was crazy by the time i bought it!!  :)