Jump to content

Madarame palace farming spot


playdemos1

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

Why not grind in mementos with ryujis Insta kill?

 

Thas not until later m8, if you wanna farm for Madarame, this is likely your best place.

 

This farm isnt as optimal as it could be though.

 

For my farm on Merciless I have 4 x SP Adhesives from 5/10, so TCs strat has limits, eventually you will run out of SP, and fast with that method.

 

Also, you want Intense Focus trait on Makami as magic will do 20% more dmg then, TC doesnt use it.

 

And 1 more thing is Atom Ring should be on Ann, not Ryuji. Her magic stat is much higher than Ryujis so means more dmg.

 

You should be kiliing Shiki in 1 turn ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 15.5.2020 at 11:39 AM, Optinooby said:

 

Thas not until later m8, if you wanna farm for Madarame, this is likely your best place.

 

This farm isnt as optimal as it could be though.

 

For my farm on Merciless I have 4 x SP Adhesives from 5/10, so TCs strat has limits, eventually you will run out of SP, and fast with that method.

 

Also, you want Intense Focus trait on Makami as magic will do 20% more dmg then, TC doesnt use it.

 

And 1 more thing is Atom Ring should be on Ann, not Ryuji. Her magic stat is much higher than Ryujis so means more dmg.

 

You should be kiliing Shiki in 1 turn ;)

 

Then let me ask you what the point is. Madarame is ridiculously easy even on merciless. So what is the point of this specific grind?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, xDerErnst said:

Then let me ask you what the point is. Madarame is ridiculously easy even on merciless. So what is the point of this specific grind?

 

I mean if you wanna farm in that specific Palace, that is the best spot and there is nothing wrong with grinding a bit for Shiki.

 

Madarame is NOT ridiculously easy on Merciless. I fought him the other week with little knowledge and no DLC used at all and was getting whooped.

 

NOW Madarame is ridiculously easy for me because I know what to do, but for somebody facing Madarame for first time on Merciless blind with no DLC, you would really dare to say to that player "Madarame is ridiculously easy".........

 

Saying "Madarame is ridiculously easy" with no additional info, implies a complete noob on mercilesss can just wander up to Madarame and pick a fight at level 12 or whatever with poor equipment, persona etc and have literally zero problems

 

Any game is ridiculously easy with enough experience

Edited by Optinooby
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Optinooby said:

 

I mean if you wanna farm in that specific Palace, that is the best spot and there is nothing wrong with grinding a bit for Shiki.

 

Madarame is NOT ridiculously easy on Merciless. I fought him the other week with little knowledge and no DLC used at all and was getting whooped.

 

NOW Madarame is ridiculously easy for me because I know what to do, but for somebody facing Madarame for first time on Merciless blind with no DLC, you would really dare to say to that player "Madarame is ridiculously easy".........

 

Saying "Madarame is ridiculously easy" with no additional info, implies a complete noob on mercilesss can just wander up to Madarame and pick a fight at level 12 or whatever with poor equipment, persona etc and have literally zero problems

 

Any game is ridiculously easy with enough experience

I don't want to brag or anything but I played through the entirety of p5 royal on merciless and died once to madarame (which was also my own fault because I forgot that these 4 assholes can reflect certain attacks). It's because royal is a lot more of a joke in terms of difficulty than p5 already was. I never had the need to ever grind. And just to clarify: I played every persona game on normal maximum before. 

Edit: but I do agree that certain knowledge is required, at least about the baton pass system.

Edited by xDerErnst
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...