Eurovision Gaming Challenge: The Arcade Edition (2 PSN Card Giveaway)

eigen-space

OK My game is Shenmue which has a trophy tied to playing an arcade machine :)

Also for my song I have to choose Ukraine (otherwise my Gido would have been mad)

Also I have a question...how did Celine win? Canada isn't part of Europe...or are we ?

Edited by Dr_Mayus

7 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Let me think about it but I have a question...how did Celine win? Canada isn't part of Europe...or are we 1f615.png

Israel isn't part of Europe but they take part in european athletic events and eurovision as well.

Btw, is Metal Slug eligible for this giveaway? (the anthology one)

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Also I have a question...how did Celine win? Canada isn't part of Europe...or are we 1f615.png

She competed for Switzerland. Just because you represent a country doesn't necessarily mean you have to be from that country or reside in that country. There have been plenty of Canadians and Americans that have competed ;)

...and you linked France's video, so is it France or Ukraine?

49 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Btw, is Metal Slug eligible for this giveaway? (the anthology one)

I'm not familar with this game, but the genre on it's page says it's an arcade game, so you're good if you use that one.

Edited by eigen-space

I guess that I'm in, as usual... 

Now the big question is what should I plat... 

I sadly don't have most of my collection with me (so, Shenmue 2 isn't here), and while I'm playing P5R, I will only plat it in a few months for a milestone.. 

Does Black Clover have an Arcade mode? (I can't think of anything else right now..) 

I finished Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal on April 26. It has a series of mini games called “vid comics” with corresponding trophies. These vid comics are like old school arcade games. Does this count?

My selection for favorite song would be Iceland. It was the most memorable for me. 

26 minutes ago, Tiffanniebaby said:

I finished Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal on April 26. It has a series of mini games called “vid comics” with corresponding trophies. These vid comics are like old school arcade games. Does this count?

I haven't played this game so I can't say for sure, but if you feel like it works then you can use it.

17 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I will pick a game later, can I repeat a game from the ongoing challenge #StayAtHome? 

Yes, it's fine to double dip.

Is "A King's Tale: FInal Fantasy XV" considered an arcade game? it doesn't have the arcade tag on psnprofiles but it's like a classic beat 'em up (very reminiscent of final fight)... Let me know if its fine to enter the giveaway with this game. If not, i'll have to find something else to complete :) 

this video shows an example of its gameplay