Eurovision Gaming Challenge: The Arcade Edition (2 PSN Card Giveaway)

eigen-space

Not participating because I have nothing that fits the arcade description on Vita, but Russia is the best and if you disagree you are not my Товарищ . The Netherlands, ironically, has by far the worst entry this year, basically a palliative care ward at a dingy hospital distilled into a shitty song. Shame the same guy will compete in 2021.

Edited by Golem25

Hello Darlings,      

You are looooooking fabulous. Is that Prada, Gucci...... oh behave that is not off the rack Wall-mart...... Outrageous tots.

So like was in the salon talking with the girls over a glass of so so and we are just luvin the entrants this year..... so cute and all this social distancing so 2020. You know they won't even do the nails ohh had to ring a girlfriend and be like " 3rd world problems babe"

Anyway as the bedazzled suit isn't coming out of the walkin this year..... oh the shoes ... snakeskin it is so this century..... it is tragic but yeah nah what can you do hon ? Any hoots like tots fabulous your hair that colour stunning is soooo you, you look like 19 that doctor is amazing. 

But look lovelies you ain't hear for chin wag lets get onto the men.... I mean songs darling .... clearly

So North Macedonia hello,  Croatia are u legal ?, Russia hold the ink dal, Cyprus those teeth ... grrr, Spain oh Blas oh my, I see you Czech Marky Mark u can be a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend.....fierce.

Any hoot I knocked out Persona 5 Royal so stamp my card, it is so like teenage drama like Dawson like Pacey like like Joey oh my hold the phone Mishima darling stunning the other 99hrs blah.

Will call in this week with my vote until then,

Beeeeehave

• Like 1

Ok, finally listened through them all.. Way more boring than I remember last year.. 

I nearly was going to say Russia because they almost feel like a joke entry.. But in the end, I will go with Georgia, for some odd reason it gave me a Tiamat vibe and I like that.. But I still find it a bit odd... 

Also, as I commented before, I plat Fighting EX Layers a few days ago, and while it doesn't have trophies related to Arcade mode, it does feature an arcade mode. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

18 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Tagging those who are missing their game completions and/or their song choice:

@Dr_Mayus, @sephiroth4424, @MissShake, @starcrunch061, @Kishnabe, @AffectatiousDonk

A week and a couple hours left to get things done!

Yeah I'm probably gonna have to be out. I'm in my finals season and stressing pretty hard, so trophy hunting isn't looking like something I can do until then :(

I just wrapped up Arcade Spirits-- it's a bit meta, but surely a game about arcades counts as an arcade game, right?

As for songs, there are lots of not-so-great ones this year, but also lots of great ones. I'd probably have an easier time picking a top 10 than top 1, but since I have to choose I'll go with Malta.