Incorrectly Priced PSN Item

PipeSwinger

Turns out "Fruit Ninja" was incorrectly priced. The original price of the item was $7.99 USD. According the message I received from PSN it should have been priced $3.00 or less. PSN is kind enough to refund your account if you purchased the item at this incorrect price. I think it is ethical that they're doing this. Lets be honest the game was madly over priced anyway. 

The message I received:

"Thank you for your recent purchase of Fruit Ninja for your PS Vita. This title was incorrectly priced and should have been $3 or less. We are correcting the issue and will refund your account within 3-5 business days."

Anyone else get this?

• Like 2

Oh wow, that's good news.

I was really surprised when I saw it listed for $8. Strange how it took them so long to realize it though.

A similar thing happened when Deadpool came out and was listed for $60 resulting in Sony offering $10 credit for those affected.

I hope they do the same with Fruit Ninja.

Also, hey look we're at the exact same level and percentage :D

Edited by rsoto1125
  • Like 1

Is it an official Sony e-mail? If so that is really good of them to do that because they could've easily just dropped the price and not said anything else about it. 

Parker

it is an official message from Sony on PSN. It is very nice of them to do, indeed.

*raises hand in shame*  :|

lol....at least you admitted your transgressions. Admitting you have a problem is always the first step!!! ;) (jk lol). No in actuality, I enjoy the game so much that I was planning to eventually get the game at that ridiculous price. This price fix saved me from shame. :rolleyes:

• Like 1