Please help

Here's a video explanation of MK II's AI by Piecemeal.

If you think the AI cheats... well, it does so and pretty flagrantly. It has an inhumanly quick reaction time because it is reading your inputs. I hate to say it, but setting the difficulty on Easy doesn't really help. If you do that, it'll still eventually jack up to Very Hard by the time you get to the end.

Jumping backwards will cause one of two things to happen... the AI attacking with a projectile, or preferably jumping towards you and leaving itself open.

CPU opponents can pull off some things that you're not able to do. A CPU Sub-Zero can use his freeze ball immediately after a ground freeze. And you cannot throw an opponent if you're by a wall, or if the opponent is floored. But the CPU opponent can do both of these. Also the CPU's special move recovery times are cut, enabling them to spam. Your recovery time is about a couple seconds.

Against Kitana... Don't ever jump in or it's guaranteed that she'll fan lift you.

If you want to beat a MK game without continues, you need to play cheap. Hopefully this video can help.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

Here's a video explanation of MK II's AI by Piecemeal.

If you think the AI cheats... well, it does so and pretty flagrantly. It has an inhumanly quick reaction time because it is reading your inputs. I hate to say it, but setting the difficulty on Easy doesn't really help. If you do that, it'll still eventually jack up to Very Hard by the time you get to the end.

Jumping backwards will cause one of two things to happen... the AI attacking with a projectile, or preferably jumping towards you and leaving itself open.

CPU opponents can pull off some things that you're not able to do. A CPU Sub-Zero can use his freeze ball immediately after a ground freeze. And you cannot throw an opponent if you're by a wall, or if the opponent is floored. But the CPU opponent can do both of these. Also the CPU's special move recovery times are cut, enabling them to spam. Your recovery time is about a couple seconds.

Against Kitana... Don't ever jump in or it's guaranteed that she'll fan lift you.

If you want to beat a MK game without continues, you need to play cheap. Hopefully this video can help.

thanks your now my favorite person ever 

2 hours ago, mysticninja074 said:

I'm currently playing mortal kombat arcade collection for ps3 and i beat the first game but does anyone know any glitches for the 2nd and 3rd one it feels so impossible

You've posted in the wrong section of the forum.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/942-mortal-kombat-arcade-kollection/