PS+ May 2020 - Farming Simulator '19 and Cities Skylines

HusKy

23 minutes ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

That would be a great lineup. Selfishly, I'd be bummed cause I own both (DSR is still in plastic. 1f605.png

Should it happen, sell it if you're not fussed about having a physical copy. It sells for a fair bit online! 

1 minute ago, seblegamer said:

If true for Dying Light (i'm hoping it ^^), please tell me it is the Enhanced Edition with all DLCs ?

I don't think it would be, I'd presume it was just the normal edition. That's how it usually is with the ps plus free games that have GOTY or dlc content. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

Should it happen, sell it if you're not fussed about having a physical copy. It sells for a fair bit online! 

I don't think it would be, I'd presume it was just the normal edition. That's how it usually is with the ps plus free games that have GOTY or dlc content. 

Good point, so at least my enhanced edition of Dying Light wouldn't go to waste! 

If this is confirmed, it will be a great line-up indeed, and also a smart move for Sony - the Season Pass for Dying Light is more expensive than the base game (20 bucks compared to 30 bucks) and as we know, it will never go on sale again (looking at you, Nioh Season Pass, last seen on sale a year ago) ?

Well, if this were true it would not be bad, even if I already have Dying light.

I don't own DS on ps4, and I would not mind replaying it, I am curious how I will find it now that I've gone through the rest of the SoulsBorne games, especially the bosses that I found hard to beat on my 1st playthrough.

Edited by sillyrobo75

Dying Light Complete edition is on sale for 13.99 till 4/29, I highly doubt itll then go free to plus right after but I guess its possible.

Imho worth every penny of 14$. 

Don't care much for Dark Soul but better than something owned already I suppose though doubt this rumour has much truth.