PS+ May 2020 - Farming Simulator '19 and Cities Skylines

HusKy

6 minutes ago, Top-Lad-Luke said:

Is that a US only deal? Here in UK I don't see the first one on sale, the second and third are though. If that's true I'm gunna get a US account and purchase through there. 

No, I bought a physical copy at a local store, which had it on sale for a decent price. It's really a general electronics store, but they sometimes have really good deals on games too. The local game stores here are ... super overpriced, even used.

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

No, I bought a physical copy at a local store, which had it on sale for a decent price. It's really a general electronics store, but they sometimes have really good deals on games too.

Oh that makes sense, thanks for the reply! I'd love to play them all, hoping the first either goes on sale soon or is a free ps plus game. 

16 hours ago, NieSwiety said:

you have platinum at games that had multiplayer trophies in your second account, ergo you payed for ps+ yourself. This makes your comment quite weird... 

Yes I paid one month subscription once so I could play COD:MW Remmastered. Still regret about it

On 27/4/2020 at 2:24 PM, seblegamer said:

It keeps surprising me how people talk about things they don't really know how it works ...

You know that PS+ is mandatory to play online ? :)

And do you think that is fair?

On 4/27/2020 at 10:58 AM, Sikutai said:

Not really, I miss the Indies, I don't like dark and bloody Games like Dark Souls, Nioh and Dying Light. And the good Games I do already own (Sonic Forces, Uncharted 4) My Highlight was RiME, one of the most emotional experience in my life.

A third, indie game every month would be really awesome, like they did when they gave out Firewall Zero Hour. Maybe they could even give out some PS2 classics every now and then.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

I've always wanted to get into the Souls series and what better place to start than the first Dark Souls

Boletaria begs to differ.

• Like 1

On 27/04/2020 at 2:57 PM, IntroPhenom said:

I believe your intention was not to make a direct correlation between AAA games and game quality (correct me if I'm mistaken, of course), but I wanted to use the statement as a soapbox to bemoan the lack of quality indie games PS+ offers.  I miss the games with smaller sales numbers:  the Apotheons, the Burly Men at Seas, the Hues.  Sure, lots of people would appreciate Dark Souls as a freebie, but a seemingly forgotten facet of PS+ is one of introduction.  I want Battle Princess Madeline or Graveyard Keeper - something that may get me interested in a new developer.  Maybe AAA one month, and indie the next?  I'd like that.

The reason there are so many AAA games on PS Plus is because people complained about having way too many Indie games which were not worth the money people were paying for PS Plus. You could see this from the sheer number on dislikes on Youtube videos for PS Plus announcements like a couple of years ago. I guess they could have an Indie game more often alongside a AAA game.

1 hour ago, LoveInHell said:

I notice that no matter what PS+ does, people will still give them crap for it. I was fine with the indie games, honestly I try everything. Most people were complaining but I’ve seen nothing but complaints since they somewhat stopped giving indie games and now people are like: “PS+ sucks I already have this”.

Yeah, this will never change.  Bunch of whiny privileged weenies.  ;) 

• Like 2