PS+ May 2020 - Farming Simulator '19 and Cities Skylines

HusKy

? pretty much the opposite to the leak then

Cities Skylines is fantastic though to be fair, I've been playing it on and off for almost 3 years. The DLC costs a fucking fortune quite frankly though so the 100% is gonna be painful to some 

Might give farming simulator a shot, I can pretend I'm a key worker

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

Just now, SinisterPledge said:

This just reinforces my view that PS+ and PS Now should be merged. Both of these games are on PS Now, and in what universe is picking these two titles in the same month a good idea.

True, feels like they give all the good stuff at once and then start giving out the "leftovers" all at once lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SinisterPledge said:

This just reinforces my view that PS+ and PS Now should be merged. Both of these games are on PS Now, and in what universe is picking these two titles in the same month a good idea.

Weird ?

I'll try them out. Dying Light/Dark Souls Remastered would have been cool

Edited by Ghost

So a game you should be paid to play because it basically wants you to do one of the most boring jobs available in the world, and a game thats probably decent to play but has EIGHT dlcs and therefore you get only part of a much bigger game? And to top it all off, both are already available on PSNow? Guess you simply can't win with psplus anymore.

• Like 2